News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Shut up and get a team Alex

Strike

Quote from: GM AlexK on September 29, 2013, 07:46:25 PM
Spending a weekend away from the Internet really helped get my mind off things. I'm definitely sitting Season 14 out to make sure there are enough teams for whoever else wants in, but if there's room for me Season 15 I'll certainly take another crack at it.

Looking forward to seeing how the new and returning GMs fare next season, as well as how the rest of this one pans out.

...Please get a team, Alex. We love you, buddy. <3

Plus, you'll be more the wiser for doing so in the whole "learning curve" ordeal. That, and of course, we need the GMs. lol

Mike Powers

Presuming Arika gets Anchorage, that just leaves one open job (Roswell), correct?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Who needs a team? Alex and Ty?

Justin

Do you stop playing when you die for the first time in GTA V?  No....you grab that controller and come out blasting fools away. 

So get the Aliens and start blasting people away with supergalactic basketball bullets.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 29, 2013, 08:12:37 PM
Who needs a team? Alex and Ty?

Yes I think they're the only ones who are left without teams.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Alex Smiley

Weird, I thought we had more incoming GMs than open GM spots. That was kinda the reason I was gonna sit out at this point, lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Mike Powers

You'll definitely get the nod over Ty at this point.

T-Bonizzle

Ty needs an out season to help his in-game rep anyway.

GM Franchise

Flins also needs a team too.

Mike Powers

Ahh yes, how could I forget.

If Alex really wants to sit out, then Flins has Roswell.

¿PapaPancho?

Flins  might just hail mary the roswell owner with his application

The TeeJ of Philly

You guys are lucky I'm not Trumps. I'd autolock the season so I can get to the expansion draft.

Talon

Flins is out for this round, last I heard.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016