News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Bismarck got raped in that deal.

That said, I'd have done the same thing as Josh.

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 01, 2013, 07:47:01 PM
Bismarck got raped in that deal.

That said, I'd have done the same thing as Josh.

I wondering bout the deal. Rebel is getting players that were part of the deal im reading

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

¿PapaPancho?

Just trade Chris Thomas and Bobby Chang. Fixed.

Strike

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on October 01, 2013, 08:08:18 PM
I wondering bout the deal. Rebel is getting players that were part of the deal im reading

Probably gets edited to be the Baton Rouge guys once Ian sees it - Chris Thomas and Cory McDoe, I'm thinking.

GM Franchise

Both Thomas and Cunningham got 2 mil PR too to go along with those salaries.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

-_- too many moving parts. Dudes need a "one move per season" clause.

Comish trumps is a beast for negotiating whatever CBA the FBL has... Or chuckles tree is president of the FBL players association.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Hondo

Ah, crap.

I guess that kills my deal then.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Arkia Fisk

Damn that's the only draft pick Roswell has left too I think.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I will look into the whole Holmes/Hogan thing tonight when I get a chance later tonight. I will obviously compensate Josh if I made a mistake.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on October 02, 2013, 02:27:56 PM
I will look into the whole Holmes/Hogan thing tonight when I get a chance later tonight. I will obviously compensate Josh if I made a mistake.

For what it's worth...this is what you have down in the future deals thread

Ty Williams (ANC) -----> BATON ROUGE RIVERBANDITS
Bryan Holmes (ANC) -----> BATON ROUGE RIVERBANDITS
Lars Holgan (ANC) -----> BATON ROUGE RIVERBANDITS

Christ Thomas (BRR) -----> ANCHORAGE GLACIERS
Cory McDoe (BRR) -----> ANCHORAGE GLACIERS
Todd Yallop (BRR) -----> ANCHORAGE GLACIERS

FXBlade

Obviously there is a list of coaches free for season 13, and it mentioned in the thread of mine to find a coach.  When will we get a list of free coaches, or when can we approach coaches?  Not rushing, just trying to get a game plan going

Talon

Last season we couldnt do any contacts with coaches etc until the off season started (expansion draft kicked it off) coach list updated at that time as well

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

FXBlade

Thats probably the same now.. Wasn't sure just checking, but thanks for that Talon

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I made a mistake. To be honest its all obviously on me, call it trying to juggle a lot at the moment. I have compensated both Josh and whoever takes over Bismarck with the deal. Josh will still get Cunningham and Chang and offload Majors and some draft picks to get that. Ty Williams I forgot alongside Holmes/Hogan have gone with Reb to Baton Rouge. Thomas went to Anchorage so Josh still gets three perinal players for next season.

I apologise to everyone for fucking that up. I need to stop trying to FBL so much during the working week and sorry again for the inconvience caused.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

Quote from: Trumpers on October 02, 2013, 04:37:53 PM
I made a mistake. To be honest its all obviously on me, call it trying to juggle a lot at the moment. I have compensated both Josh and whoever takes over Bismarck with the deal. Josh will still get Cunningham and Chang and offload Majors and some draft picks to get that. Ty Williams I forgot alongside Holmes/Hogan have gone with Reb to Baton Rouge. Thomas went to Anchorage so Josh still gets three perinal players for next season.

I apologise to everyone for fucking that up. I need to stop trying to FBL so much during the working week and sorry again for the inconvience caused.

No worries bro.  We love this game, and we love you for doing it.