News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: JackHondo on October 03, 2013, 01:53:18 PM
Regardless of opinion, I'm not exactly keen on a group of armchair GMs* pointing at him and yelling "You eff'd up!" And I'm sure he's not either.

(*No offense intended, of coruse)

Besides, let those among us who haven't made errors in this game cast the first stone. We've all screwed the pooch at one point or another. Some of us more than once. Heck, some of us have a reputation of it. I don't want to be the guy who tells another that he has a speck in his eye, when there's a 2x4 in mine.

I can't speak for the others, but my posts are merely in jest.  I just like giving the big guy a hard time because he believes Mason is worth his contract, nothing more. 

Although you must remember Hondo, 0x2=2

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: JackHondo on October 03, 2013, 01:53:18 PM
Regardless of opinion, I'm not exactly keen on a group of armchair GMs* pointing at him and yelling "You eff'd up!" And I'm sure he's not either.

(*No offense intended, of coruse)

Besides, let those among us who haven't made errors in this game cast the first stone. We've all screwed the pooch at one point or another. Some of us more than once. Heck, some of us have a reputation of it. I don't want to be the guy who tells another that he has a speck in his eye, when there's a 2x4 in mine.

*casts first stone*

What? I haven't screwed the pooch yet. >_>

Talon

I'm just giving him a hard time, if he is offended or takes it as an attack I'll stay quiet from here on out

I paid rookie Chris Thomas 16.5 so if I were being serious it'd be quite foolish.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

Im probably the only lucky one.....none of my guys ever demand for pay raises, and no one is overpaid (MAYBE Blue Reed, but for the going rate of big men, his price is fair). Just got to get a group of level headed players, and avoid Nigel Falls at all costs.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: Cory on October 03, 2013, 02:38:14 PM
Im probably the only lucky one.....none of my guys ever demand for pay raises, and no one is overpaid (MAYBE Blue Reed, but for the going rate of big men, his price is fair). Just got to get a group of level headed players, and avoid Nigel Falls at all costs.

Don't worry...Leighton is coming after the cash in the offseason.

Jon

Does anyone know off hand how the match ups work after the divisional round of the playoffs?

For example:

WEST NORTH: 1. Anchorage 2. Seattle 3. Bismarck 4. Montana
WEST SOUTH: 1. Las Vegas 2. San Diego 3. Hollywood 4. Honolulu

Say the top 2 teams each win in the divisional round.

Would it then be Las Vegas/San Diego & Seattle/Anchorage in the Conference Semi-Finals?

Or would it be mixed like Las Vegas/Seattle & Anchorage/San Diego?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Dorling

If they finish in that order I believe it's 1 v 4 and 2 v 3 within the same division, so Vegas v Honolulu.

Jon

Quote from: Dorling on October 03, 2013, 03:17:12 PM
If they finish in that order I believe it's 1 v 4 and 2 v 3 within the same division, so Vegas v Honolulu.

I know that...

But after the divisional round of the playoffs.

Does the highest South Seed face the lowest North Seed and vice versa or does the matchups stay in the division?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Dorling

Stay in the same I believe. Then you get a divisional champ, conference champ and FBL champ.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on October 03, 2013, 03:20:06 PM
I know that...

But after the divisional round of the playoffs.

Does the highest South Seed face the lowest North Seed and vice versa or does the matchups stay in the division?

I think this is correct.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

I'm pretty sure the match ups stay in the division, and then the final game would be the team that wins the East against the team that wins the North. Using your stuff, it would go like this.

WEST NORTH: 1. Anchorage 2. Seattle 3. Bismarck 4. Montana
WEST SOUTH: 1. Las Vegas 2. San Diego 3. Hollywood 4. Honolulu

Anchorage Vs. Montana
Seattle Vs. Bismarck
Las Vegas Vs. Honolulu
San Diego Vs. Hollywood

Then, the next round would be like this (Note, I just randomly chose a winner)

Montana Vs. Seattle
Las Vegas Vs. Hollywood

Finals would then be (Again, chose the winners randomly)

Seattle Vs. Las Vegas

Dorling

Actually, we're wrong Shields. Schedule clearly says Conference Semis then Conference Final, no divisional final.

Justin

Quote from: Dorling on October 03, 2013, 03:26:33 PM
Actually, we're wrong Shields. Schedule clearly says Conference Semis then Conference Final, no divisional final.

Actually I think you're right.  It technically is considered the conference semi-finals....you only have divisional winners based on regular season.

The TeeJ of Philly

Justin