News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

Just an update from me.  I have installed a new keyboard for the laptop so I can be back to my normal activity level etc....

It was a BITCH trying to interact without the V, M, 5, or any punctuation from the computer...

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Talon

Hondo, make sure you throw some lube in with that trade since you just raped Bismark ;)

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Hondo

Quote from: Talon on October 04, 2013, 03:12:06 PM
Hondo, make sure you throw some lube in with that trade since you just raped Bismark ;)

It's not a bad trade if you look at it.

I traded a young C+ and a veteran C-rated player for a young C+.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Quote from: JackHondo on October 04, 2013, 03:16:01 PM
It's not a bad trade if you look at it.

I traded a young C+ and a veteran C-rated player for a young C+.

Alex... wtf?

BAD TRADE IS BAD!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

Country is a crazy man. Who will at least give you one unwanted General NEws report a season.

Larry Hardaway might be only 24 next season, but he'll be in his 7th season.

Neither will be getting any better.

Lou Malone has HUGE upside. Why would you trade him away for two bench players?

Jon

Now that I think about it...

Alex K doesn't control Bismarck until offseason begins. So technically, that trade cannot go through since Bismarck is still GMless.

Unless GM's that take over in the middle of a season can now make moves.

Mike Powers

When i took over Boise from Franchise mid season, i made moves for Flash Davis and Eddie Lights.

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 04, 2013, 03:54:09 PM
When i took over Boise from Franchise mid season, i made moves for Flash Davis and Eddie Lights.

No, that was in the offseason. Because I traded them to you.

Mike Powers

Wasn't the season over and playoffs were going? Either way, i remember the Boise thread was still locked when i made the moves.

Dorling

Quote from: Jon on October 04, 2013, 03:51:51 PM
Now that I think about it...

Alex K doesn't control Bismarck until offseason begins. So technically, that trade cannot go through since Bismarck is still GMless.

Unless GM's that take over in the middle of a season can now make moves.

As far as I know Alex can't trade until he takes over at the end of the season. This has always been the case. We should be trading with owners still. I'm sure Ian will confirm.

Cory

Quote from: Dorling on October 04, 2013, 04:16:31 PM
As far as I know Alex can't trade until he takes over at the end of the season. This has always been the case. We should be trading with owners still. I'm sure Ian will confirm.

THIS.

I have a trade too lined up with a locked in team, but I gotta wait.

&

That trade is awful one sided. If Alex coulda got a 1st rounder it woulda been fair-er, but damn Hondo...congrats.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on October 04, 2013, 04:16:31 PM

This is correct. Any trading cannot happen until the season is over and the GMless team has a GM. Since the season is not finished yet the trade hasn't gone through.

Quote from: Cory on October 04, 2013, 06:33:19 PM
That trade is awful one sided. If Alex coulda got a 1st rounder it woulda been fair-er, but damn Hondo...congrats.

I agree with this especially considering that Malone is the best player on the Jags roster that is being retained.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Right now my favorite phrase is auto locked.

Justin

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible