Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Cause Bone is a terrorist you see.

T-Bonizzle

So here's the rejected parts of my pre-game speech...mostly out of fear of incurring the wraith of Ian....

Quote'Let's face some facts right now, while I'm not the type of guy who rides success that is three decades old now, I am the type of guy who looks towards the future. A future that hopefully will contain less gopher sightings on the back nine. Hopefully...

A future that will put a lasting legacy here in Honolulu. I continue to stress that this is only the beginning. I'm sure the critics have us losing in spectacular fashion. There's even one critic who suggests that Shack might straight up murder someone tonight. Now...It won't be me, I'll be tucked safe away in the owner's box. But for everyone else... I mean at the very least if he does commit a crime we would win by default. So we should be prepared to do anything to win. Now I'm not suggesting you martyr your life for the cause or anything...but yes I'm suggesting that very thing. Winning fixes everything. Remember that.

I said this in the press conference. With the exception of a potential Shack capital crime, this is not the end. This is the beginning of something very special in Honolulu. We will commit ourselves to a grand revolution in the FBL. And that will start tonight. Look to this man standing next to me. Your Coach. He is here to fuel you on the blood of the gophers who have infected him with a rare disease. I'm sorry to report that after this game we will have to put down Coach Chart. I have been informed that the gopher that attacked him had a rare form of rabies. The first symptoms have already taken effect. Victims of this disease become insufferable to the point of foaming at the mouth. He will soon turn into a steroid induced gopher. Let's have a moment of silence for the late Coach... So if this is the last basketball game that at least two of you will ever be a part of, there's no better way to go out than with a win! Win at all costs my friends.'

Jennifer

I have been bottling that up all season.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on October 05, 2013, 07:57:58 AM
I have been bottling that up all season.

Would have been terrible of me if I'd read that before I'd answered my press conference and made my 'positives' a point for point opposite of your answer? :)

Talon

This was my reaction this morning when I saw that Jon got to make his move :D

JIMMY! Goodfellas

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Talon

Just a question.

I see in the protections thread Chachenko is listed as retiring, but didnt he signed a deal to go to Vegas next year?

If I missed something, apologies, just trying to keep my spreadsheet up to date.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just a note to all active GMs still in the game (ie ones not starting a fresh in Season 14) please let me know of any scouting you want to do in the future deal thread and it would also be helpful to know your '6 protections' you must protect players involved in trades that have been future dealed. There is a specific thread for the protections so please follow that format. It will make it easier for me going forward. I have already started working on half the major document for Season 14 which I run in conjunction with teams locking in for the rest of the season, so I want to make it as fluid as possible. Cheers for your help in advance.

I have contacted both Steven and B about their involvement for next season to make sure they want to play. If they dont we might need two more. We also have a vacancy at San Diego as well.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Talon

Ill put out some feelers again to folks who were on the fence last time due to time (...before I closed their efed...)

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ty

Jennifer

That moment when you're genuinely considering make Brian Beast captain.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

What season will the new cap increase take effect?

Dorling

The news article says next season, so 14.

The TeeJ of Philly

LETS GO YOU PLAYOFF FUCKERS! SOME OF US EXPANSION GUYS WANNA PLAY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Shields

Stevens is retiring at the end of this season, right? Just making sure there's no need to protect him and I'll need to end up replacing my team captain a season earlier than I planned.

GM Franchise

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on October 05, 2013, 10:39:33 AM
Few shutdown?

Ty you should come back next season. Just saying considering there's open GM positions.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible