News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

So I could be the monkey in the wrench, eh?

Would it suprise you guys to know that (currently) I have Cunningham 3rd on my big board?  :o

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 08, 2013, 08:35:28 PM
So I could be the monkey in the wrench, eh?

Would it suprise you guys to know that (currently) I have Cunningham 3rd on my big board?  :o

With the two reports I got? Not really.

J-Reb

Quote from: Strike on October 08, 2013, 08:25:52 PM
...Am I seriously the only one out of the Top 4 who knows EXACTLY who they want and will outright maim you two if you throw a wrench into it? >_________>

I know exactly who I want... but the chances of them falling are slim to none!

Mike Powers

So then, it looks like I may get to crush someones dreams!!!   :jointpasssmiley:

GM Franchise

I'll let you guys pick all the good players while I end up with the draft bust as usual, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

I feel like I should say this now rather than at the last moment, but I won't be online much this weekend, heading to my buddies for the weekend for his school's homecoming and probably won't be able to be reached at all saturday, sunday would be most likely coming from a phone throughout the day, which is why i was so eager ffor everyone to get their protections in and what not.

Domingo

It's okay, we'll just post angry comments about how you need to hurry up so the rest of us can start the next season.

:P

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Domingo on October 09, 2013, 10:42:26 PM
It's okay, we'll just post angry comments about how you need to hurry up so the rest of us can start the next season.

:P

I approve. I'd do the same thing.

Dorling

When are these players going to learn they can't get one over on me?! :)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on October 10, 2013, 05:24:56 AM
When are these players going to learn they can't get one over on me?! :)

You play the game totally right mate, nice work there. Note to all, Dorling handles a lot of this stuff very well with knowing exactly what to say and not being tripped up, hence why he is so successful.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Pfft he's just been fortunate enough to have idiots on his team!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: Rob on October 10, 2013, 05:54:44 AM
Pfft he's just been fortunate enough to have idiots on his team!

Does that make me look better for GMing idiots to the best regular season record of all GMs, or make you look worse for having a team of intelligent ball players and messing it up? :)

Rob

Hey I got to the finals last season with idiots. Where were you?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: Rob on October 10, 2013, 06:48:28 AM
Hey I got to the finals last season with idiots. Where were you?

Oh so now your team were idiots too?! :)

I'm happy, I've still got that little pennant in my sig, I was busy shining it up while you won just as much as I did last season.  ;)

Justin

Quote from: Dorling on October 10, 2013, 06:03:25 AM
Does that make me look better for GMing idiots to the best regular season record of all GMs, or make you look worse for having a team of intelligent ball players and messing it up? :)

Except one particular GM.