Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Letter no need now but it was gonna be my pitch

I have always wanted to win at all costs. That has been my problem, I wanted to see instant wins. I employed a high risk high reward method that was foolish in hindsight.

I was my own worst enemy.

As things exploded around me in boston this previous season, life hit a rock low for me. I am truly hated. I went back to my fhl roots and spent some time being mentored by the man who first taught me to be a leader and I realized that instead of distancing myself from my past, I have to face it.

Half a year of repeatedly watching myself fail, mapping out burnt bridges and doing what ifs in my head. I realize that everything has been my fault.

When the fhl lockout happened all those years ago and I came to the fbl, Roswell was impressed enough to hire me. I know the gm they saw is still in me. I have eliminated the greed and glory and have learned humility.

Passion

Patience

Redemption

That is what I offer you.

I won't be making power trades, I will be protecting assets. I will build not create.

I can redeem myself to the fbl, will you give me the chance.

Jon

Welcome to San Diego TyTy...

The more I've been thinking about it... the more I think I should have stayed and taken whatever coarse of action happened next. Instead I took the easy road out... something I somehow talked myself in taking.

What's done is done though. Hopefully Wyoming is my last move for at least 5 seasons, lol.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Hopefully San Diego keeps me

Ty

It comes with coaches. Sweet Jesus , must be Christmas

Jon

TyTy you will need to trade Griffin or Reed though.

Drake/Griffin/Reed is 51.75 million out of the 60 you have.

Add Juiama's 3, Porters 3.5, Lazco 3.5, and Boldeer's 5.5

You are currently at 67.25.

Ty

What's reeds contract.

Jon

Jon

And your PR will be at 17.8 million out of 20 as well.

Ty

Who knows. Problem might solve itself through expansion

Jon

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on October 10, 2013, 11:54:01 AM
Who knows. Problem might solve itself through expansion

San Diego only expansioned James Storm and Bonba Elbomu (Who retired)

Rob

Those of us that aren't in the draft at all, can I just go straight into free agent talks immediately after the expansion draft?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

That's usually the case Rob, though I fear slim pickings (I'm not in the draft either). There's a big draft class this year and they're not all going to get signed, there could be a gem in there somewhere - but they won't be available until after the draft is complete.

Rob

That's true. I can see some of these guys with multiple picks skipping some turns.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on October 10, 2013, 11:49:41 AM
TyTy you will need to trade Griffin or Reed though.

Drake/Griffin/Reed is 51.75 million out of the 60 you have.

Add Juiama's 3, Porters 3.5, Lazco 3.5, and Boldeer's 5.5

You are currently at 67.25.

Ty needs to hire a mathematician to sort out that mess, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible