News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Doing 'speech' now Ian. Sorry about being slow I just slept about nine hours solid... have been less than well lately.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

Quote from: Dorling on October 11, 2013, 11:57:21 AM
Good press conference Jen. Genuinely excited for our playoff series, could go either way. I know I give you a hard time 'in character' so to speak (I guess I do that to everyone when I get the chance) but good luck!

No harm done man, it's all in good fun, and it's not like I never shoot on you either.  ;)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Wow, that was close. Unlucky Jen, I really didn't know what to expect when I opened that final game.

GM Franchise

FBL Finals Series is going to be epic.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 12, 2013, 09:29:27 AM
FBL Finals Series is going to be epic.

One thing's for sure...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

...it's going t be interesting to see how this turns out.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on October 12, 2013, 09:31:25 AM
...it's going t be interesting to see how this turns out.

...that we'll keep seeing this over and over and over and over and over and over again...?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Congrats, Pancho. Legit congrats. Glad if it wasn't me, it was you.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Hondo and Dorling are only two that needs to lock in protections and then we can get this Expansion Draft under way!

Dorling

Quote from: Jon on October 12, 2013, 09:52:32 AM
Hondo and Dorling are only two that needs to lock in protections and then we can get this Expansion Draft under way!

I don't want to do anything to mess up my team morale before the final - I will do it right after.

Hondo

And I need confirmation on something before I do.

Besides gents, the Expansion draft won't start til after the Finals anyway.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I dont seem to have noted down where the fines were for next season for San Diego. I have fines set out for Pittsburgh, Baton Rouge & Birmingham. Any help would be appreciated.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on October 12, 2013, 10:28:20 AM
I dont seem to have noted down where the fines were for next season for San Diego. I have fines set out for Pittsburgh, Baton Rouge & Birmingham. Any help would be appreciated.

San Diego's was 4 million I believe.

Jon

Quote from: Trumpers on October 12, 2013, 10:28:20 AM

Birmingham, Baton Rouge, & San Diego - $4 Million PR Fines for exceeding budget for S14.

Pittsburgh - $1.5 Million PR Fine for Robbie Wright

-----

I'm pretty sure this is it.

GM Franchise

Yeah, 4 mil. Just found it.

Quote from: Trumpers on October 04, 2013, 05:24:35 AM

BREAKING NEWS...WILL DRAKE HAVE TO SIT PLAYOFFS DUE TO OVERSIGHT WITH FINANCES

Rumours are all over the place that San Diego might well have overshot their PR budget for Season 13 after spending 3 million on scouting. A chief financial officer noted.

"Books indicate to me

- 3 million PR on Cam Drake
- 2 million on Jimmy Simpson contract termination
- 0.2 million on celebrations of the career of Bonba Elbomu
- 3 million on college scouting
- 6 million on George Lane's contract
- 1.3 million on Norman Speck's contract

..."

That would put San Diego 0.5 million over the PR budget for the season and Drake being the only person who has PR would be forced to sit the playoffs. San Diego would also incure a 4 million dollar PR fine for next season as well. More on this breaking story as it develops.

CREDIT: THE INFORMER