News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Three cheers for the head honcho, man.  :)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on October 12, 2013, 03:17:01 PM
Off-Season has started. In the offseason you can sign Free Agents once the Expansion Draft is done. You may also speak to:

- Coaches about joining the team and/or contract extensions (if you dare for the later)
- Agents
- Owners
- PR people

Players are generally on vacation and will not want to be disturbed. Disturb at your own risk. Congratulations to Chris Dorling on the win. I really enjoyed this season of FBL from the admin side, despite the fact it was a lot more work given nobody seemed hardly capable of holding down a job. The divisions have been scrapped its back to two conferences. 6 teams go to the playoffs. Top 2 seeds get byes. I will put together a schedule at some stage soon.

Other than that, try and be patient, I know you all enjoy the offseason, but I am more limited with the work schedule and a quite bad back problem at the moment so bare with me getting stuff done. Also, if there is the odd mistake here or there I am sure with some communication we can work it out.

Welcome to our new GMs, welcome back to some as well and lets have the best Season yet!

Cheers, boss.

Let's get this in, people. Season 14 is finally upon us!!

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on October 12, 2013, 03:17:01 PM
Off-Season has started. In the offseason you can sign Free Agents once the Expansion Draft is done. You may also speak to:

- Coaches about joining the team and/or contract extensions (if you dare for the later)
- Agents
- Owners
- PR people

Players are generally on vacation and will not want to be disturbed. Disturb at your own risk. Congratulations to Chris Dorling on the win. I really enjoyed this season of FBL from the admin side, despite the fact it was a lot more work given nobody seemed hardly capable of holding down a job. The divisions have been scrapped its back to two conferences. 6 teams go to the playoffs. Top 2 seeds get byes. I will put together a schedule at some stage soon.

Other than that, try and be patient, I know you all enjoy the offseason, but I am more limited with the work schedule and a quite bad back problem at the moment so bare with me getting stuff done. Also, if there is the odd mistake here or there I am sure with some communication we can work it out.

Welcome to our new GMs, welcome back to some as well and lets have the best Season yet!

LETS GO!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Anyone got a list of coaches? On my phone.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

There's a huge list of available coaches from what I can see. I'm guessing that because so many teams lost their GM's, they lost their head coaches too.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Domingo

There are new coaches,  too.

All for Paul Ling

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I cant get the list on my phone...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Rob

Come to the Chat, talk some FBL.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on October 12, 2013, 04:23:19 PM

Getting the best young talent, working closely with them and helping them become men on and off the court...

Friend of Vick, by any chance?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Love the odds. Yet again, out of town during off season. Always fun :)

Jon

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on October 12, 2013, 04:28:01 PM
Love the odds. Yet again, out of town during off season. Always fun :)

You can't do anything until after Expansion anyway. You already have Coaches.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

He could piss off his players and his coaches by bugging them, thus ruining his team.

Strike