News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Ron Doors for sure will not move. The rest haven't been tried yet to my knowledge. Matt Morris and Marcelo are still available.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Arkia Fisk

Morris was dismissed from Roswell so I doubt a return is possible.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on October 13, 2013, 07:03:45 PM

Marcelo perhaps.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on October 13, 2013, 07:03:45 PM

Marcelo would be my recommendation for a head coach. Get that out of the way first, then at that point, start thinking about an assistant.

The TeeJ of Philly

Fisk took that list much better than Shields did.

Captain Metro

... Ray Johnson anyone?

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Arkia Fisk

I kept my assistant. Jimmy Scott is still there

GM Franchise

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on October 13, 2013, 07:07:30 PM
Fisk took that list much better than Shields did.

The list is harsh but hey I can't complain when I'm basically last on the hustle. Y'all got on it quick. Early bird gets the worm...lol

Ty

Last season. The best coaches came later

GM Franchise

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on October 13, 2013, 07:11:06 PM
Last season. The best coaches came later

True. My coach might be a serial killer. Might explain his comment about having a "killer instinct."

GM Franchise

Champ Martin to the Blades?! That's going to make them even more dangerous than they are already.

Ty

Yay, poncho is ready to lockin

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 13, 2013, 07:21:39 PM
Champ Martin to the Blades?! That's going to make them even more dangerous than they are already.

I wanted that #8 pick for my own reasons. This gets me that, it gets Pancho his people to lock in and I can seize on my own master plan of doing what no man in the FBL has ever dared do before...