News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Strike on October 13, 2013, 07:26:00 PM
I wanted that #8 pick for my own reasons. This gets me that, it gets Pancho his people to lock in and I can seize on my own master plan of doing what no man in the FBL has ever dared do before...

Seduce your PR Lady?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

When are our coaches officially 'off' vacation? Like can I run prospective moves by them right now.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 13, 2013, 07:27:19 PM
Seduce your PR Lady?

No, no...that shit I'll leave to somebody else entirely.

Triplets, son.

Strike

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on October 13, 2013, 07:28:05 PM
When are our coaches officially 'off' vacation? Like can I run prospective moves by them right now.

From the moment you sign them, bossarina.

Jon

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on October 13, 2013, 07:28:05 PM

Off vacation after the off season is over.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Looks like Portsmouth just got Flipped.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 13, 2013, 07:32:05 PM
Looks like Portsmouth just got Flipped.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

Strike

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

You are all so childish, when are you going to grow up. Wait, is that GM Fisk, I heard she got wangered by Mason Griffin...not the first time Mason has exploded earlier and tired out moments later...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on October 13, 2013, 07:34:24 PM

You are all so childish, when are you going to grow up. Wait, is that GM Fisk, I heard she got wangered by Mason Griffin...not the first time Mason has exploded earlier and tired out moments later...

...This is officially the best post in the entire history of the OOC thread.

Jon

Quote from: Strike on October 13, 2013, 07:35:02 PM

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Strike on October 13, 2013, 07:35:02 PM

Agreed. lol

J-Reb

Quote from: Strike on October 13, 2013, 07:26:00 PM
I wanted that #8 pick for my own reasons. This gets me that, it gets Pancho his people to lock in and I can seize on my own master plan of doing what no man in the FBL has ever dared do before...

You going all rookies?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on October 13, 2013, 07:37:46 PM
You going all rookies?

Everybody knows you never go full rookie.