News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven

Quote from: Jon on October 15, 2013, 11:36:16 PM
Has anyone PM'd him? He responds fairly quick to them and logs into EFK.

He was on quite a bit yesterday and this morning.

Just do this if I'm ever needed. The email goes to my phone, so as long as I'm awake I can hop on.

Sorry about the wait folks.

Cory

Quote from: Captain Metro on October 15, 2013, 07:11:54 PM

It's all about building future assets. I've got four contracts coming off my books next year and four first round picks to supplement them with. I'm in a good spot after inheriting a team who's been perennially awful because I've made moves.

Always need to think ahead. For me, I have a cash cow in Mason Griffin who is completely on a make or break season. For most teams he's their core piece, but because I have 3 1st round picks next season, if he WONT get me that title, cut him and be able to sign 2 1st round draft picks pretty comfortably.

I have Class, Free, & Band too all close to 30. It seems AFTER 30, players start to go to shit (unless your Eddie Lights), and all these guys after this season will be in their final year of their contracts. Odds say I can land one (probably Class) as a very good AC, and the rest Im going to have to replace, and probably let go to expansion. Again, thought for the future and went all out for 4 draft picks next season.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Talon

PICK 20 : Portsmouth ------> Baton Rouge -----> Boise -------> Birmingham ------>  Baton Rouge

For those keeping score, Rebel is on the clock.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

jagilki

christ.

pretty soon we WILL see a trade that goes Team 1 -> Team 2 -> Team 3 -> Team 1 -> Team 4 -> Team 3 -> Team 5 -> Team 2 -> Team 3 -> Team 1 -> Team 2 -> Team 1

Talon

Quote from: jagilki on October 16, 2013, 01:24:34 AM
christ.

pretty soon we WILL see a trade that goes Team 1 -> Team 2 -> Team 3 -> Team 1 -> Team 4 -> Team 3 -> Team 5 -> Team 2 -> Team 3 -> Team 1 -> Team 2 -> Team 1

Metro-mania runnin' wild!

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Black Death

man you face the grim reaper for few weeks , come back and found out all hell has broken loose
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

christ.

Team 1 must be Metro.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Quote from: Black Death on October 16, 2013, 01:26:56 AM
man you face the grim reaper for few weeks , come back and found out all hell has broken loose
You have a LOT to catch up on bro.

GM Franchise

christ.

This looks about right...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

OK, who wants to know my proxy as I'm about to go away for 12 hours for work?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Talon

Im off all day today and dont pick again until the last one in the draft. PM me.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Rob

Sent you a few Talon. See you guys later on
SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

Have I got the right draft list?

I count 32 available players on it for drafting, which would take us up to the 4th pick in the 2nd round.  If that's right why are people still trading late 2nd round picks?

Dorling

Josh is picking at #27 and I'm his proxy, so if I'm not around someone PM me and I'll do his pick for him.

Quote from: Blade on October 16, 2013, 08:46:04 AM
Have I got the right draft list?

I count 32 available players on it for drafting, which would take us up to the 4th pick in the 2nd round.  If that's right why are people still trading late 2nd round picks?

Is that just the main list you're looking at? There is a separate list for the international players.

Having said that, there have been more picks than players in the main draft for a couple of seasons now.

Jon

Talon has the proxy for the next two picks for Powers & Rob.

He has today off, so it's just a matter of him waking first.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors