News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: GM AlexK on October 16, 2013, 04:25:49 PM
I just realized I'm in a little bit of a pickle, I think. I've got 4 spots to fill in the roster, and only 2 draft picks coming up. Is there a time after the draft to sign any remaining free agents?

Whatever you do, don't make another awful trade before getting some advice from someone. Don't let other GMs take advantage of your niceness.

Powers has a good point. Acquiring a 2nd this year for one of yours next year is not a bad option.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Quote from: Jon on October 16, 2013, 03:35:51 PM
Metro is on the clock now to start the 2nd Round.

He's probably at work and what have you for a few hours more, so...but hey, look, we've made it to the 2nd Round and the world hasn't combusted...yet. <_<

Cory

Alright fellas, im off to Philly for 5 days, so I wont be checking my PM's or anything, ill be back Tuesday if you have some biznazz to conduct.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on October 16, 2013, 04:44:52 PM
Alright fellas, im off to Philly for 5 days, so I wont be checking my PM's or anything, ill be back Tuesday if you have some biznazz to conduct.

Have fun Cory! Go eagles!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Dorling

Mike Powers

This will be the one and only time I root for the Eagles.  I hope your happy Cory.

Justin

I'm going to the Rams/Panthers game this Sunday.  Should be a snore fest.

Mike Powers

Both teams are on equal footing.  Might end up being exciting, who knows?

Rob

There'll be plenty of free agents left after the draft, don't let these guys scare you into making trades.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Domingo

Quote from: Rob on October 16, 2013, 05:49:26 PM
There'll be plenty of free agents left after the draft, don't let these guys scare you into making trades.

Oh,  and two of my car Club buddies are going to that game,  Cory. Ones an Eagles fan and the other is a Cowboys fan.  Should be fun.

GM Franchise

I might be going to the Chiefs/Chargers week 17 game on December 29th.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Quote from: Domingo on October 16, 2013, 06:24:31 PM

Oh,  and two of my car Club buddies are going to that game,  Cory. Ones an Eagles fan and the other is a Cowboys fan.  Should be fun.

What? My name is Rob, jerk!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Domingo

I was just agreeing with you, not talking to you.   :grouphug:

T-Bonizzle

You're in the wrong thread, Dom

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]