News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Never knew Blade was a big bald rich Black Man.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on October 19, 2013, 04:25:21 AM
Never knew Blade was a big bald rich Black Man.

Maybe he's related to Black Death...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

I want to know which one of us plays Uncle Blade's son ... I nominate Franchise for Cousin Carlton ... It's not unusual to be loved by anyone .... >.>;;

jagilki

Clearing up.  I can't re-negotiate with Dallas/Frazier until post All Star break right?  Or is that ONLY for people with 1 year left?

Dorling

You can renegotiate with your own team whenever you want - you can't take players from other teams before the all star break.

jagilki

Ah, cool, I mis-read.

Jennifer

It's not just me that has Greenville with 8 players signed and trying to sign more, is it?

1. Thomas Powell
2. Reagan James
3. CC Ale
4. Country Sampson
5. Kevin Moose
6. Jeff Poole
7. Nick Standards
8. Calvin Addams

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

Quote from: Jennifer on October 19, 2013, 05:57:47 AM
It's not just me that has Greenville with 8 players signed and trying to sign more, is it?

1. Thomas Powell
2. Reagan James
3. CC Ale
4. Country Sampson
5. Kevin Moose
6. Jeff Poole
7. Nick Standards
8. Calvin Addams

It's just you.

EDIT: Although you are right, they did sign 8... but they don't currently have 8 signed onto their team.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jennifer

Oh right.

Tradeamania.

Who is on their roster now then?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

A labour of love here folks, can you check over and make sure you play every team in your conference twice. I appreciate there is not a distinction between home and away. Let us assume first meeting is home team, next time you meet you become the away team. Vitally important you check you play every team twice...I think I cracked it first time. Still a good 3 hour labour of love...or hate...or fucking hate.

It does tell me I think I am now maxed out on FBL franchises, so we will have more creative ways with the SL to free up roster spots and make it more challenging for you all as we progress the game.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Not checked it but love the idea of SL teams coming up
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

Just a thought: what about shortening the draft to one round?

The rate of players moving OUT of the league is a lot slower than them moving IN.  We essentially added 32 roster spots to the league this season with the 4 expansion teams but if we're maxed out in the league, there will be a surplus of additional players each season if we keep the current two-round format.

Again - just a thought.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on October 19, 2013, 10:46:01 AM
Just a thought: what about shortening the draft to one round?

The rate of players moving OUT of the league is a lot slower than them moving IN.  We essentially added 32 roster spots to the league this season with the 4 expansion teams but if we're maxed out in the league, there will be a surplus of additional players each season if we keep the current two-round format.

Again - just a thought.

Nah, I'd rather fuck with you all a bit :)
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Schedule looks good to me.

Gates

Schedule looks good on my end.