News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Hondo

Kinda wondering whether I can swing these last two signings for $6.1 mil or less...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on October 19, 2013, 11:00:35 AM
Kinda wondering whether I can swing these last two signings for $6.1 mil or less...

Davis Newton says hello!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on October 19, 2013, 11:13:33 AM
Davis Newton says hello!

So foes Chuckles Tree a and Gobble Alot.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 19, 2013, 12:14:37 PM
So foes Chuckles Tree a and Gobble Alot.

Bad attempt at English.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on October 19, 2013, 12:16:45 PM
Bad attempt at English.

Stupid iPad. Must've autocorrected.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Hey guys, I'll be in and out all day due to work, an RP and Zombie Crawl stuff downtown with friends.

BD, I got the DM, I'll have those done for you by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Sorry for the wait, amigo.

Flins.

Schedule looks good to me. Looking forward to my opening fixtures! Going to be a long season haha

Captain Metro

My schedule looks good.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

FXBlade

Yep Schedule looks good on my end

J-Reb

Schedule is fine for Baton Rouge.

GM Franchise

Schedule looks good for me.

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on October 19, 2013, 10:31:52 AM
Let us assume first meeting is home team, next time you meet you become the away team.

Unless I'm understanding this wrong, the problem with this is that the first time I play Hollywood will also be the first time they play me...we can't both be the home team.

FXBlade

Can someone just remind me on the minutes strategy please?  Is it rotational and focus on a few?

Dorling

Quote from: Blade on October 19, 2013, 01:21:15 PM
Can someone just remind me on the minutes strategy please?  Is it rotational and focus on a few?

Rotational and focus on starters.