News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Thanks dorling

Quote from: Dorling on October 19, 2013, 01:20:57 PM
Unless I'm understanding this wrong, the problem with this is that the first time I play Hollywood will also be the first time they play me...we can't both be the home team.

and also yuou play Hollywood, week 5 and 12

Dorling

Quote from: Blade on October 19, 2013, 01:23:58 PM
Thanks dorling

and also yuou play Hollywood, week 5 and 12

I'm not sure how that's supposed to help me with my point? :)

FXBlade

and forgive me once more..  When it says style, what does that mean? team ball and?

GM Franchise

Looking forward to be destroyed by Vegas week one.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

Quote from: Dorling on October 19, 2013, 01:31:37 PM
I'm not sure how that's supposed to help me with my point? :)

QuoteI appreciate there is not a distinction between home and away. Let us assume first meeting is home team, next time you meet you become the away team.

So the first would be home, the second would be away.

Dorling

Quote from: Blade on October 19, 2013, 01:33:41 PM
So the first would be home, the second would be away.

For who, me or Hollywood? Do you see what I mean now?

FXBlade

What I mean is..

Ah fuck it, you are trying to be clever!  :P

You would be home first I assume, and then away second is how I get it.

Rob

Whats the 5 training categories again? Shooting, defending passing, conditioning and ..?
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on October 19, 2013, 01:35:45 PM
Whats the 5 training categories again? Shooting, defending passing, conditioning and ..?

Rebounding
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

Quote from: Rob on October 19, 2013, 01:35:45 PM

shooting, passing, defense, stamina and rebounding

Rob

And what Dorling's trying to say is... For him if the first time he meets Hollywood is home, what about the first time Hollywood meet Vegas?
SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

Quote from: Rob on October 19, 2013, 01:36:48 PM
And what Dorling's trying to say is... For him if the first time he meets Hollywood is home, what about the first time Hollywood meet Vegas?

I know, long day at work, that will teach me!

Dorling

Quote from: Rob on October 19, 2013, 01:36:48 PM

What Rob said.

jagilki

* jagilki wonders if people skills should be added for some players.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on October 19, 2013, 01:41:28 PM
* jagilki wonders if people skills should be added for some players.

I agree with that.