News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Jennifer

I scouted Powell and Patel, who are a B and B- respectively, lol.

They are higher than I suspected they'd be, but I know both were good, basically. I'm just messing, it's sour grapes. XD

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

I scouted Powell too and he was going to be my pick as well.

Mike Powers

Just out of curiosity, can I see those reports?

J-Reb

Hondo gets shut down by Geek Andrews?  There is no hope for any of us.

GM Franchise

Hondo getting shut down from signing players is shocking to me. NEVER thought I'd see that ever.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on October 20, 2013, 02:54:41 PM
Hondo gets shut down by Geek Andrews?  There is no hope for any of us.

Geek Andrews is in the Super League.

He's not a free agent.

Hondo is just not doing his homework.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Walton wants to go to Mississippi, Kentucky, or Colorado...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Colorado is locked in though... :o

GM Franchise

Hondo of all people got blackballed?! Wow...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on October 20, 2013, 03:00:16 PM
Colorado is locked in though... :o

Of course. First time ever one of my teams gets mentionned as a destination and I'm locked in.

Talon

The winds of change are blowing...

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 20, 2013, 03:01:26 PM
Of course. First time ever one of my teams gets mentionned as a destination and I'm locked in.

Don't do it!

GM Franchise

Jon

At the end of the day though...

Hondo is polishing his 3 FBL Championship trophies while most of us look at our empty shelves.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors