News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Sorry for the holdup, folks. I had typed up my stuff on my work computer and forgot to email it to myself before I left, hence my delay.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

I sent an email to Stoner and haven't heard anything back.  Hope he's ok.

Hondo

I sent him a facebook message to check up on him. He hasn't replied just.

Although I had heard his kids had been sick lately. And it sure seems like once sickness sets in, it circulates through the whole family at least once.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Super League expansion is going to be fun to watch this season especially with four new teams bring added to the mix.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

The Nigel Falls story gave me a chuckle.  Pyramid Stream....sounds about right.

Hondo

I really like the idea of protecting players from a potential poaching. Not only from a "keeping your most important guys at home" approach, but the "rolling the dice" approach, on whether the SL will steal one of the guys you leave unprotected or not. A game within a game, if you will.

Capital idea.

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 22, 2013, 09:33:56 AM
Super League expansion is going to be fun to watch this season especially with four new teams bring added to the mix.

TRANSLATION: It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Super League expansion.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

It'll also be interesting to see if Alex's deal is with someone other than Metro.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

I thought Kamil signed a 20.5M contract... he's listed at 20M on the team sheet.

http://www.efedknights.com/boards/index.php?topic=14843.msg260820#msg260820

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Hondo

Quote from: Talon on October 22, 2013, 10:24:58 AM
I thought Kamil signed a 20.5M contract... he's listed at 20M on the team sheet.

*Slaps the isht out of Talon*

Talon

500k PR donation to Birmingham and I'll delete the question :D

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Talon

Quote from: JackHondo on October 22, 2013, 10:39:17 AM
Hello, PR lady person! It's Bob Bluntman, Stoner's assistant.

Our fearless leader is out at a High Times Hall of Fame ceremony, so I've wandered out of my office in the third floor broom closet to take on some of these negotiations. Coincidentally, we're out of urinal cakes, if someone could get on that. And by the way, why are they called cakes? They taste like cold garbage. False advertising, if you ask me.

Alright, enough about snacks. Who do we need to hammer out a deal for? And how much cheddar are we workin' with here? And also, are you familiar with the work of the Kentucky PR lady? I'd recommend you check out her blog and catch up on a few pointers. And if you ever need a test subject, why, ol' Bob Bluntman is always at your service, wink wink nudge nudge.

Epic.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

jagilki

Alex, you don't need to do any trades with Metro.

Justin

Quote from: Talon on October 22, 2013, 10:24:58 AM

Same thing with the Aces and Chris Perkins.  I extended his contract to $5 million during the season but the team sheet only says $4.5 mil.

Gates

Quote from: jagilki on October 22, 2013, 10:47:43 AM
Alex, you don't need to do any trades with Metro.

He does need to sign an 8th guy (or I guess could sign an 8th guy) unless I missed something somewhere...