News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Reya, I don't think Ian would have held anything you said against Stoner much like how if I pissed off anyone on Wyoming, BD wouldn't have been punished. In character, they'd right it off as an assistant being given control due to extenuating circumstances and the worst that would happen is everyone is indifferent to your actions.

I think outside of Smarts, no one player on Wyoming took to my "look, we all know this isn't my team. We all know that I'm only here because the big fella is sick and that's it. I'm not asking for you to give me respect or to look at me other than someone filling in on a temp basis, but I'm asking you win one for Black Death." went over all that much I could be wrong, but it didn't help since they lost the only game I saw over.

Stupid Steven not trading me Champ Martin which would have saved BD's job in Wyoming.

Ty

heads up, I mis-added Virginia. Their score is much lower

Ty

Part 3 is up. Not sure ill ever do that again

jagilki

Vlad Bogolov really enjoyed his vacation

Ty

Why that man having flaming boobs?

Oh, and also, before I forget.

Yay titties>

GM Franchise

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on October 24, 2013, 12:31:11 AM
heads up, I mis-added Virginia. Their score is much lower

Column Gate?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 24, 2013, 01:38:00 AM
Column Gate?

No, just a bit miscount. Nothing more. Stoner isnt even around to notice

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 24, 2013, 01:38:00 AM
Column Gate?

No that's what happens at the TyTy household right around bedtime.

Ty

Mike Powers

Erectile dysfunction joke.

Nevermind.

Dorling

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 24, 2013, 03:03:45 AM
Powers: Erectile dysfunction joke?

Mrs Powers: Nevermind.

And that's what happens in the Powers' household every night!

Steven

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on October 23, 2013, 10:52:54 PM
Stupid Steven not trading me Champ Martin which would have saved BD's job in Wyoming.

Should've just offered me picks lots of picks. Would've changed my mind. Damn you Metro!  Hahaha

The TeeJ of Philly

I was offering Melvin smarts an sparky weasel for just champ I didn't feel right giving away any picks of BDs.

Cory

I WILL say in regards to TyTy's article (nice job BTW Ty), that referring to the Dragons as short sighted, tisk tisk. Got 3 1st round draft picks next year man, I know we're old/going all out this season, so that if it doesnt work, its chopping block time.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Purely based on stats. No idea who has draft picks or first borns left