News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on October 25, 2013, 01:09:44 PM
I really don't understand how this game works sometimes.

You made somebody your captain, only to strip him before the season even begins, when he really didn't do anything wrong.  Of course he's going to be frustrated with you.

Jennifer

I know why he's pissed. That's not remotely what I'm getting at.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I think Jen means about the way relationships work in the game I think.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

basically yeah.

I obviously don't properly understand when and how to invoke and how to use rep. idk, I just have seen situations which seem along the same lines and have worked out by bringing in relationships and reputation but I can never do it right myself. Like, I don't think I have literally ever solved an issue without pissing someone off.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

that life , not everyone going to be happy ... you made a decision because  in the long run it was going to hurt your team if you did not make the choice. Yeah he mad at you. but you have to look at it as business and not personal.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Could be worse, Jen. Much worse...  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

True, it's not like he went on a technology hating rampage and then turned up dead the next week in a totally non suspicious incident.

...wait.

Black Death

Quote from: Jennifer on October 25, 2013, 01:34:53 PM
True, it's not like he went on a technology hating rampage and then turned up dead the next week in a totally non suspicious incident.

...wait.

Walls might be sleeping with the fishes

poor bastard
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

You could asked him if he was willing to spend an extra year training under someone else's leadership or he could have given someone else a turn as captain or something, he wasn't a bright guy so there's lots of possibilities.

Instead, he got

I like you
You suck
Your not captain no more
You suck

Of course he's upset. You put so much faith into his balloon only to pop it. He's probably a sad char right now

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on October 25, 2013, 01:43:50 PM
You could asked him if he was willing to spend an extra year training under someone else's leadership or he could have given someone else a turn as captain or something, he wasn't a bright guy so there's lots of possibilities.

Instead, he got

I like you
You suck
Your not captain no more
You suck

Of course he's upset. You put so much faith into his balloon only to pop it. He's probably a sad char right now

This.  It's all in how you phrase things.  I mean you threatened to unleash the Iron Lady on him.

The TeeJ of Philly

Your problem was it wasn't long enough.

Or told him his pants didn't scream captain they screamed blue steel

jagilki

Walls couldn't even throw a fish.  How good is he at throwing basketballs?

Mike Powers

Any predictions for the season?

Eastern Conference Finals:
Tampa Bay over Pittsburgh

Western Conference Finals:
Las Vegas over Seattle

FBL Finals:
Tampa Bay sweeps Las Vegas

Jon

Gonna do my best to try and provide a power rankings after each set of results. This first one was based on team sheets and I excluded anything that appeared in General News already. Hope you guys enjoyed them.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Good read Jon, I enjoyed it.