News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Talon

I like my chances of retaining Birmingham this year. I mean, 3 wins becomes a new standard in greatness there, I believe.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on October 26, 2013, 07:07:16 AM
I like my chances of retaining Birmingham this year. I mean, 3 wins becomes a new standard in greatness there, I believe.

In Colorado it's two wins lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

And General News confirms my thought process in putting Troy in the PG spot.

Black Death

Dom keep in mind your playing Roswell ... it only the first week

right now it looking good
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

The real test will be against teams like Vegas and Hollywood that are top level teams out West.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

...he could lose to them and still dominate the rest of the west though, and make the playoffs... the west is W E A K after you clear the top.

I only see a shut down PG holding up Marshall at point, I was more concerned with the team being ok with him at the position.  I dont think talent-wise, many teams can compete with that set up, it was more so "how will the team respond" 

If they buy into the system and keep out of Gen-News, Seattle's gonna be scary, minus the front court.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ty

I think a good test for him will be cam drake

GM Franchise

Seattle already is scary.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on October 26, 2013, 01:49:27 PM
I think a good test for him will be cam drake

Going by the General News I'd say Henri Jour as well.

Ty

What's the two conferences? Is the west really that much weaker? It seems to have a lot of strong teams at the top

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on October 26, 2013, 02:23:15 PM
What's the two conferences? Is the west really that much weaker? It seems to have a lot of strong teams at the top

East and West...

And the East is stacked from top to bottom by the way.

Mike Powers

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on October 26, 2013, 02:23:15 PM

If you don't know the answer to that, then it REALLY explains a lot.

Ty

I just haven't seen the two sides on paper