News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Mike Powers

As I said, it explains A LOT.

Jon

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on October 26, 2013, 02:23:15 PM
What's the two conferences? Is the west really that much weaker? It seems to have a lot of strong teams at the top

Sigh...

West is Las Vegas, Hollywood, San Diego, Honolulu, Colorado, Tempe, Seattle, Anchorage, Bismarck, Wyoming, Montana, Calgary, Roswell, Boise

East is Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Portsmouth, Virginia, Boston, Providence, Montreal, Puerto Rico, Tampa Bay, Birmingham, Baton Rouge, Mississippi, Texas, Greenville 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

Regardless of which team it was, I was talking more about why I put him at point guard more than about the news saying he had a good performance. Black's quote, without having told Ian anything, explains why I put Troy there.

Matchup problems.

Still have to see the stats from the game, but I'm curious as to how he distributed the ball and kept Joe and Rich a part of the offense. If he can pass the ball to the open man against a defense focused on shutting him down, then that makes them even more dangerous.

Doesn't guarantee Seattle wins the championship, but it accomplishes what I intended.

Cory

....what is lock in for $400 Alex

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I play everything from my phone, I don't have good geographical knowledge of the states,I don't know where Baton Rouge Greenville or Bismarck is. If I don't know, I ask.

Stop shooting a guy for asking.

Mike Powers

Have you, I dunno, looked at the schedule?  Like, when Ian asked us all to look at it, to make sure everything was kosher?  Because if you did, you should have a pretty good idea of what team is in what conference.

Black Death

Ty...don't worry were going to bust your balls a bit

done out of love
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Yeah, thats it.....love......

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Mike loves you in the way that you'll walk funny for a few days afterward.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mike Powers

Because of all the anal sex.

Strike

Let's be a bit more discrete here. There are virgins who read this topic.

Hi TJ.

T-Bonizzle

HE'S SAYING TJ IS A LONELY NERD