News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Inside the fbl gives me a dead link

GM Franchise

It's still downloading.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Ok cool.

I guess I should mention a big thanks to Ian. Inside the fbl is something I really enjoy and I appreciate the effort that goes into the little things that make this game awesome

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on October 26, 2013, 06:56:54 PM
Inside the fbl gives me a dead link

Its processed should be working now.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The TeeJ of Philly

Great work Trumpers!  Loved them and I love the separate personalities you have created are great.

Jennifer

This is all IC, Domingo.  ;D

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

As will mine be jenn. As will mine be

Alex Smiley

Crap. Sorry for not locking in, Ian. I saw the boards this morning and meant to, but it slipped my mind.

I'll keep on top of this from here on out.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Ty

Quote from: Jon on October 26, 2013, 03:01:56 PM
Sigh...

West is Las Vegas, Hollywood, San Diego, Honolulu, Colorado, Tempe, Seattle, Anchorage, Bismarck, Wyoming, Montana, Calgary, Roswell, Boise

East is Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Portsmouth, Virginia, Boston, Providence, Montreal, Puerto Rico, Tampa Bay, Birmingham, Baton Rouge, Mississippi, Texas, Greenville 

K, I see it now. Didn't realize how tough the East was til I saw the list written like this

Jennifer

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on October 26, 2013, 09:00:07 PM
As will mine be jenn. As will mine be

Whatever keeps GM Tyty warm at night. :P

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

The only thing keeping Ecko warm is that you keep pissing on his dreams :p

Strike

Jennifer

I'm iron. Metal is warm in no way.  >:(

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jennifer on October 26, 2013, 11:31:00 PM
I'm iron. Metal is warm in no way.  >:(

no, but piss is.

Power's mom told me she was cold.

Ty

Alex, you play 2 games each week. You have to play Seattle too