Black Death

it  called  MADNESS
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on October 28, 2013, 02:19:01 PM
it  called  MADNESS

OOOOOOHHHHHH  YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Lol I really like Owen Bridge's response
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

Shouldn't I catch some kind of break for staying with the same team the whole time...lol.

Mike Powers

You woke up because you saw the strippers were really Sy. That startled you back into consciousness.

Rob

I kind of want to get Rob Palace to play for me next season based on that news report. That first conversation.

"Hello... son?"
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Strike

Quote from: Rob on October 28, 2013, 02:39:10 PM
I kind of want to get Rob Palace to play for me next season based on that news report. That first conversation.

"Hello... son?"

Justin

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 28, 2013, 02:38:28 PM
You woke up because you saw the strippers were really Sy. That startled you back into consciousness.

Ah, I read it backwards.

jagilki

GM Franchise

Maybe Sy Rogers is Gozer in human form.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

While I'm locked in, so not much to do, just wanted to drop a quick line letting you guys know that I am out of town until Friday evening.

The college we are teaching through this week has no wi-fi in law enforcement building, and my cell phone is down for a couple more days, so until then I will only be able to get online in the evenings from my hotel.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 28, 2013, 03:25:52 PM
Maybe Sy Rogers is Gozer in human form.

LMAO

+1 now and another later.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on October 28, 2013, 07:14:20 AM

BREAKING NEWS...LING DELIVERS NEW FRANCHISE TO TORONTO AS PROMISED

He said a hand of God would help and Paul Ling has delivered a new franchise to Toronto known as the Angels. Commisioner Ling said.

"The city of Toronto wants basketball...it deserves basketball...and it now has basketball again!!!..."

No doubt the high profile city will look to put together Canadian nationals to help the PR department get them off on the right foot.

CREDIT: THE INFORMER

This sucks for me big time considering I have two high profile Canadian players on my team. Here's a list of Canadian players in the FBL.

Donnie Henderson - Hooks
Chris Thomas - Hooks
Jamie Dawson - Tempe
Rhys Mitchell - Stars
Dean Daniels - Milan (SL)
Michael Watchen - FA

I think this storyline will definitely effect my team and the Stars the most considering those are three most high profile Canadian players in the league right now.

Jon

List is correct Franchise, except Michael Watchen plays for Portsmouth.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors