News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on November 01, 2013, 06:46:06 PM
In what respect? I'm going to assume that regardless of the players loyalty if you put them out there for the SL to take and they take them, it's bye bye.

Not if the player/agent doesn't want to go to the SL...

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Has a player EVER refused a SL contract?

T-Bonizzle

5 protections over 6 though changes things. There are 6 I want to protect!

Ty

The TeeJ of Philly

Maybe i'm wrong, but I took it as if you leave them open for the SL to take them, and the SL expansion teams do take them, they get them the same way that the expansion draft for the FBL works, only difference is that if your player doesn't get taken, then you keep them.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 01, 2013, 07:20:44 PM
Has a player EVER refused a SL contract?

They don't approach happy players so...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

Quote from: Jennifer on November 01, 2013, 07:37:50 PM

They don't approach happy players so...

There was that one purge that saw Dennis Reigns, Chris Jones, CC Ale, etc... go to the SL. I don't recall all of them being unhappy.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jennifer

They weren't outstandingly happy though either is my point. Ale at least was slightly unsettled. Jones has always been a mercenary.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

it simple plan your off-season according ... you may lose all three players, you may lose two players or none at all. 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Black Death on November 01, 2013, 08:21:46 PM
it simple plan your off-season according ... you may lose all three players, you may lose two players or none at all.

^This

Jon

Man, you guys are already talking about S14 offseason after Week Two?

Long season ahead fellas.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Mailbag getting work, since I'm home earlier than usual today.

Got Franchy's questions...I'd like to think more of you can feed me funny/amusing/serious stuff to put into it, eh? Ehhhh? ;) (srsly, PM dat shit)

Domingo

Quote from: Jennifer on November 01, 2013, 07:45:22 PM
They weren't outstandingly happy though either is my point. Ale at least was slightly unsettled. Jones has always been a mercenary.

I don't remember CC being unsettled. I talked to Robinson and he mentioned he signed CC to a contract.