News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

Most surprising to me... Nobody has been fired yet.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on November 06, 2013, 10:39:42 PM
Most surprising to me... Nobody has been fired yet.

Wait 2-3 weeks.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Just to show where my heads been at the last while. It took my classmate 20 mins to convince me I was in a class called youth care practices. Turns out not only is it my best mark currently, I have the top mark in the class. You would think I would remember being in that damn class. This whole time I thought it was just a really long psychology class that focused on bullcrap.

Yeah, school is messing with me

The TeeJ of Philly

So just for fun, I'm doing an article on the nicknames of the FBL. I wanna see what you guys think of the names yourselves. THe name you put at the top is the best name, the name at the bottom is the worst. Perferably, I'd like you to PM me these for the article.

Anchorange Glaciers
Baton Rouge Riverbandits
Birmingham Greenhornets
Bismarck Jaguars
Boise Spuds
Boston Bells
Calgary Thundercats
Colorado Hooks
Greenville Bulldogs
Hollywood Stars
Honolulu Volcanoes
Kentucky Hayseeds
Las Vegas Aces
Mississippi Steamers
Montana Bears
Montreal Foresters
Pittsburgh Blades
Portsmouth Defenders
Providence Diamonds
Puerto Rico Waves
Roswell Aliens
San Diego Seagulls
Seattle Toppers
Tampa Bay Dragons
Tempe Flyingsquirrels
Texas Stallions
Virginia Colonials
Wyoming Wolves

Justin

I was half-expecting the Rogers thing to happen and then I was half-not expecting it to happen.

I wouldn't say there have been any real big surprises yet.  But this is the FBL and there are sure to be some on the horizon.

Mike Powers

Oh Country. You big dumb fuck, lol.

GM Franchise

Oh no, Country is broke. In other news nice to see Boise's attendance is still the same after all these years.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

IT WAS PROVED TO BE SUICIDE YOU CAN'T PIN ANYTHING ON ME/LEGITIMATE BUSINESSMEN.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on November 07, 2013, 06:59:10 PM
IT WAS PROVED TO BE SUICIDE YOU CAN'T PIN ANYTHING ON ME/LEGITIMATE BUSINESSMEN.

I think Hunch the World's Greatest Detective has another case to look into.

Strike

...And now, even Ecko is worried. >_>

T-Bonizzle

Duncan O'Dougie is the mascot The Informer is looking for.

Jon

Quote from: T-Urkey on November 07, 2013, 07:27:41 PM
Duncan O'Dougie is the mascot The Informer is looking for.

It's in the Free Agents Players and Coaches thread.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Bonko was the female clown mentionned in the news story.

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 07, 2013, 08:15:50 PM
Bonko was the female clown mentionned in the news story.

It's in the Free Agents Players and Coaches thread.

Jon

Helpful hint for those of you that did not know.

This is mainly for the people that are less active in their team threads.

There is a notify button you can click on in your team thread and it will email you each time there is a reply to your thread by Ian.