News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

cory , to be honest , you might have hurt yourself a little.

Lee scoring is down , because mason  taken up more scoring this season.  last season Lee was the more of the offense, with mason there he does not have to score as much anymore.

you call him out on something that is  a natural thing when you  get a big time shooter in town. Lee not getting the same touches as last season

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

James. Might be a good time to talk to Mo Daniels eh

GM Franchise

Same goes for you and Coach Lane...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Ive been trying. Im going to leave it be this week and inquire next week

GM Franchise

He's been AWOL for as long as Mo has if not longer.

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Quote from: Cory on November 24, 2013, 04:09:45 PM
Well, time to resign.

From the guy whose record is as bad as Alex K's this season, I have four words for you:

Cry me a river.

Cory

Its not a matter of losing Leighton, but everyone else.

Leighton goes, my relationship with Bobby, Blue, and Bernie is done.....rather than frustrate over the inevitable, I've made my bed now I have to lay in it.

Strike

Quote from: Cory on November 24, 2013, 04:15:04 PM
Its not a matter of losing Leighton, but everyone else.

Leighton goes, my relationship with Bobby, Blue, and Bernie is done.....rather than frustrate over the inevitable, I've made my bed now I have to lay in it.

You've shown yourself to be able to do things with teams, however. Maybe it means cleaning house. But giving up on it just off the bat, I dunno. I know, in hindsight, I should have fought to do more with Texas and this season probably is showing that, really.

The TeeJ of Philly

And just when Mason Griffin gets talent around him....

GM Franchise

Cory, look at my team. It's a disaster. I have murderers, murder victims, incompetent Pink Panther detectives, bikers, Closeness Twins, etc. Never give up because you can make it work even when working in chaos.

Ty

Why don't you ask Mo what happened?

Cory

Im still a little shocked that this was what blew it up....never once had an issue directly with Lee.