OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Agreed, baffled at how Strike got fired before I did
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Burt Hawk likely played a major role is that happening.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

well guys ...one question has turn this season around huh.

so what are the outlook for the rest of the season... who next  to be fired , what player is going to be moving

it looks like pebbles lane might be on the way out in Pittsburgh
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

It looks like GM TyTy is out of San Diego. Gonna fight it hard but the writing is on the wall and I doubt that ill have any success lol

Rob

I don't think it'll be too long till I get the boot too. I can see it happening either next week or the week after.
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

I'm certainly on the short list of getting fired as well.  Tough season in Baton Rouge.

Talon

I'll find a way to get fired, I'm sure. Especially once I fire a guy for his religion (and lack of productivity)

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Black Death

you don't hate the man because he ugly...you hate him because he can not play  lol

Talon

Domingo didn't fire Ferndale because he was in a wheel chair, but look at his situation.

I'm gonna get heat for it, but its better than dealing with LeBron Cupboard and having to just HOPE that my better players dont get converted.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

This season has been weird for me. It's been total chaos yet I'm not on the hot seat and the team has shown signs of improvement despite all of that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 26, 2013, 03:15:33 PM
This season has been weird for me. It's been total chaos yet I'm not on the hot seat and the team has shown signs of improvement despite all of that.

A player of yours allegedly attempted to kill another teammate under your watch, I'd say your seat is a bit warm.

Black Death

TJ ... to be honest ... compare to his other teams... this is a good season for him

The TeeJ of Philly

No doubt. I like what he's got. Just think when that happens it's foolish not to think your seat isn't warm. I hope not outside of the murder stuff, he's done pretty good.

Black Death

Tj... out of this whole game ... the one person who would know  if his seat is warm , it would be Franchise. Believe that.

Jon

Franchise's seat is most definitely hot. But I would love to finally see his way through a full season in the FBL since he was with Seattle.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors