News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on November 26, 2013, 09:50:08 PM
here a question

Will pancho be able to save his season

Only if he eats some Fruity Pebbles...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

..or sucks Pepples fruit.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Talon

Quote from: Cory on November 27, 2013, 12:10:17 AM
..or sucks Pepples fruit.

If he does that, he'll need to trade him to Portsmouth in a season or two.

XD

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

The TeeJ of Philly

Seeing how Pebbles is the reason why they're 2-5...he's doing the right thing.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on November 27, 2013, 12:13:46 AM
If he does that, he'll need to trade him to Portsmouth in a season or two.

XD

Lol +1
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

I think rob jinxed winning the eastern conference champuonships. But I look forward to the challenge

Jon

I'm still a Blades fan.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

It's only fitting that you join my club Pancho. We can make badges and everything
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am away on business so if people can try and wrap there threads up tonight and tomorrow night I can update on Friday.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

Just a small tip for some people. I notice that sometimes, GM's will speak to someone, and when they're done just ask to see someone else. Well, all that will happen is, that player will come in and say "yeah" or something like that. Why not place some sort of page break, then type whatever you want to say to them. It saves time and saves waiting for Ian to make an unnecessary post to keep things moving.

Dorling

It also suggests people are asking to speak to their players when they don't have anything planned to say to them...which of a waste of time anyway.

Rob

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 27, 2013, 01:00:49 PM
Just a small tip for some people. I notice that sometimes, GM's will speak to someone, and when they're done just ask to see someone else. Well, all that will happen is, that player will come in and say "yeah" or something like that. Why not place some sort of page break, then type whatever you want to say to them. It saves time and saves waiting for Ian to make an unnecessary post to keep things moving.

Tried doing this for a while now. Definitely makes sense. Thing is, Ian encourages it as well
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Quote from: Rob on November 27, 2013, 01:18:04 PM

Tried doing this for a while now. Definitely makes sense. Thing is, Ian encourages it as well

I too could get behind moving things in this direction.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The TeeJ of Philly

I've been doing this way since I started, makes more sense if you're only going to get, "Hey." "Hi..." "Yo..." "FACK." "Fugazzi." "GM Pussyowers." etc. whats the point of waiting, for Ian just to say that. Waiting for them to speak isn't going to change their response.

Flins.

I try to do it most of the time, but I forgot every now and then.