News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I hope so too. Love Clue.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

He's giving you a chance to step down rather than be fired
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gates

Is there a record for the amount of GM turnover for the league? Seems like we might be heading towards a new one...

Strike

Sgt. Josh Underpants

* Sgt. Josh Underpants throws eggs at Strike
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Ty

(totally breaking my hiatus for a day)

Where will Dorling go? Who will he take with him? My money is on San Diego

GM Franchise

The record was last season Gates.

Strike

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on November 30, 2013, 03:35:59 PM
* Sgt. Josh Underpants throws eggs at Strike

Thanks for having my back, Josh. =)

Strike

Also, I did notice that the Tampa and Calgary threads are still unlocked. We're still not able to do anything until next season, right? Just to be 120% sure on it.

Rob

Man... my job would be a lot safer if GM Strike hadn't fucked me over
SixersEagles

[/center]

Strike

Quote from: Rob on November 30, 2013, 03:51:04 PM
Man... my job would be a lot safer if GM Strike hadn't fucked me over

Yeah, and Providence would be a perennial title contender if GM Rob did not fuck it over.

Emphasis on the not part.

Rob

Sometimes I wish I could wake up and realise it was all a dream and I still had Changingham in Providence :(
SixersEagles

[/center]

Strike

Quote from: Rob on November 30, 2013, 03:53:28 PM
Sometimes I wish I could wake up and realise it was all a dream and I still had Changingham in Providence :(

*pats*

There, there...sometimes, this game is a cruel mistress.

But it keeps bringing us back regardless.

GM Franchise

Whoa, big trade there by the Aces.