News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

There there Rob, sometimes I wish I could go back and still be in Roswell or at least have taken Seattle's great offer

GM Franchise

I wish I could go back and not go the Bad Boys route in Seattle.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Curious, will the Aces try to get Blade back?

GM Franchise

Wow, Dorling leaves the Aces.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Dorling heel turn, as a heel, forming the first ever FBL SUPER HEEL!!!!

Dorling

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 30, 2013, 04:02:40 PM

F**k that Diamond guy.

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 30, 2013, 04:02:40 PM

...Mike, I'm pretty sure he just became a tweener.

nwo wolfpac theme

GM Franchise

And he left Vegas like a Riverbandit in the night.

Rob

I can see where Chris is coming from here, I'd be insulted as hell if I was in his shoes. Fuck his owner for trying to honor Blade like that, where was Dorling's retired jersey?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Rob on November 30, 2013, 04:04:48 PM
I can see where Chris is coming from here, I'd be insulted as hell if I was in his shoes. Fuck his owner for trying to honor Blade like that, where was Dorling's retired jersey?

He hadnt left the team LOL.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Quote from: Rob on November 30, 2013, 04:04:48 PM

It'll be in Virginia.

Also, it's an understandable move here as well. But imagine this...Dorling CAN likely get a third ring in another season or two if he builds this there team up. Add that to the fact he'll have a decent draft pick to put to use and work it with his three peeps too.

Rob

Does that matter? I mean, Ryan Giggs still plays for United but is anyone else ever going to be a number 11 there?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gates

Quote from: Rob on November 30, 2013, 04:07:17 PM
Does that matter? I mean, Ryan Giggs still plays for United but is anyone else ever going to be a number 11 there?

I'd assume not since he presumably still wears it?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Rob on November 30, 2013, 04:07:17 PM

Usually it when you leave a team in American sports or retire from the sport all together. Ironically Dorling will probably have his number retired now in LV as well.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

And welcome back Rebel. :)