News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

I'm not sure if I should be thrilled or concerned I haven't been fired yet...I guess someone's gotta be the guy to ride out the season and piss off everyone on their team? -_-

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

I'm taking the same approach this season, Talon.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Flins.

Also big moves today, had trouble following it on my crappy phone haha. Interesting that the three players Dorling took were the three players in his news wanting wage rises.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Flins. on November 30, 2013, 05:34:21 PM
Also big moves today, had trouble following it on my crappy phone haha. Interesting that the three players Dorling took were the three players in his news wanting wage rises.

Now he has the money to give it to them!

Dorling

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 30, 2013, 05:35:40 PM
Now he has the money to give it to them!

Yep, 9m to share between them at least after getting rid of the three overpaid dudes from Baton Rouge. Swoop is on 8m and I won't be keeping him either.

I don't do these things at random folks...

Flins.

Wasn't sure of the numbers, on a different computer so I've not all the files and what not. Good move, Swoop is SL bound is he not?

Talon

Poor Swoop. He'd be having fun in Birmingham right now.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Dorling

Quote from: Flins. on November 30, 2013, 05:40:00 PM
Wasn't sure of the numbers, on a different computer so I've not all the files and what not. Good move, Swoop is SL bound is he not?

Probably. Don't want him either way. PG McDonald, SG Bell, SF Patel, PF Stanza. A good start.

GM Franchise

Swoop becomes a FA regardless. Pebbles is a more likely to SL I think.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: Dorling on November 30, 2013, 05:38:25 PM
Yep, 9m to share between them at least after getting rid of the three overpaid dudes from Baton Rouge. Swoop is on 8m and I won't be keeping him either.

I don't do these things at random folks...

Dorling: Super Heel

Strike

GM Franchise

Strike

Dorling

Black Death

Blue world Order is taking over
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"