Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

GM Dorling .... bravissimo!!!

Strike

QuoteAnd finally to Howard the Towel Boy; stop it.  Get help.

+1, Pancho.

Captain Metro

I'm hoping Igor's learning something about initiative. If you want something, go out and fucking get it.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Ty

Quote from: Captain Metro on December 02, 2013, 08:17:42 PM
I'm hoping Igor's learning something about initiative. If you want something, go out and fucking get it.

That sounds like rape.

Mike Powers

Awesome read Talon....but I think it'll blow up in your face big time.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on December 03, 2013, 12:54:55 AM
Talon ... Why?

Maybe he's turned heel and wants to join the SL.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I'm thinking the same about SL.

I think we just wanted to do something differently, at least I did. I looked at it and thought "well, everyone's doing these sob story posts, I'll do something original" and I suspect Talon thought the same...
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

I love the turn.  It was well thought out and was something different.

Talon

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

T-Bonizzle

I want to post this....but I'm a coward.

From the Laboratory of GM Bone

Hello, friends, fans, neighbors. I am here today to comment on a terrible but not unexpected event that will forever change the lives of a few FBL players, their families, and Mike Flips. I am saddened, but not shocked to hear that the Closeness Brothers, former Coaches of the Montana Bears, has taken a handful of FBL players and personnel hostage. The Honolulu Volcanoes are thankful that none of our players, family, or fans have been affected by this tragedy that everyone saw coming. Our hearts go out to those trapped in the siege, and we wish for a peaceful resolution.

Jerry, Fred, let me address you for a moment. I know what it's like to have people hate you, to be tossed into jail, and strip-searched at airports. It's not pleasant to say the least. But a man is judged by his actions, and your actions are wrong. But no one is lost, you still have a chance to redeem yourselves. Resolve this issue peacefully. No one, has to get hurt.

For everyone else, the Volcanoes will have to continue to play basketball with a heavy heart. But we will play on. We have a date with Boise and Montana this week, two of the Western Conferences premiere teams. Boise is a different team with GM Metro, and he's done a great job. But they stand in the Volcanoes way. Montana too is a different team without the Closeness Brothers at the helm, but they now sport the best record in the league. I think we match-up well against them. The All-Star break is next week, and we're going to do everything in our powers to come into the break with the momentum of two wins.

Once again, our hearts and prayers go out to all those affected by the Closeness siege. Thank you for your time.

Jon

Just a heads up. In NC now but will be without internet for a bit. I have my phone but the 3G on base is complete crap. Anyways... That's it.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Thanks to Justin, Underpants and someone else who I havent worked out who it is yet...from Canada!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

The TeeJ of Philly

Oh god no. franchise just offered to go negotiate with the closeness twins.

This is how the FBLs end begins.