News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Franchise offering strategic advice... Gotta be one of the signs of the apocalypse?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Again, gotta tip my hat to him. Nice to see something original here, everyone's saying the same thing.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Quote from: Rob on December 03, 2013, 05:21:26 PM
Again, gotta tip my hat to him. Nice to see something original here, everyone's saying the same thing.

He's got more time than everyone else, there's no one in his office to talk to

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on December 05, 2013, 03:20:56 PM

How are you holding up with your life partner in there...

LOL this made me laugh.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Question.  Nobody on my team currently has an expiring contract.  If I sign someone new for next year, I won't get in trouble/draw a fine for having too many players on my team, so long as I trade/release someone before the start of next season, correct?

Justin

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 05, 2013, 03:53:55 PM
Question.  Nobody on my team currently has an expiring contract.  If I sign someone new for next year, I won't get in trouble/draw a fine for having too many players on my team, so long as I trade/release someone before the start of next season, correct?

If you sign someone make sure to clarify that it's for Season 15.  Then you will need to trade/release/hope SL picks them up.

Mike Powers

Thats what I thought.  Thanks bro.

Justin

Did I miss something.....what has Malone done to deserve more money?

J-Reb

Quote from: JustinP on December 05, 2013, 07:41:56 PM

$10m is a lot for Malone.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Thanks to:

Dorling, Rob, Strike, Jon, Alex, Jag, Reb, Powers, Underpants, Justin, Mystery Canadian, Pete and Franchy!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Quote from: JustinP on December 05, 2013, 07:41:56 PM

'sup BD?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

He called BD his daddy and made angels sing.

Mike Powers

BD, can I have some money? 

Black Death

he  express that I am father figure to him now and play his ass off for me last week ... so now I going to show him that i back him with a new  deal ... it extension on his old deal ... which was only 3.50 million , not a bad deal for what he can bring on court , if he cuts out the off court crap.

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"