News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

How crazy would it be if Vegas won the championship

Jennifer

I won't let it happen, even if I have to break Stanza's kneecaps to make sure.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on December 06, 2013, 09:27:33 PM
I won't let it happen, even if I have to break Stanza's kneecaps to make sure.

Your owner can make it happen Tonya Harding style.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: T-Mas on December 06, 2013, 09:11:43 PM
That's a lie.

Dorling is a grinch. He wouldn't celebrate Christmas.

Bah humbug etc.

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 06, 2013, 09:28:20 PM
Your owner can make it happen Tonya Harding style.

He knows a guy who owes him a favor for the thing he did to the other guy back then.  Or something like that.

Mike Powers

I see that James Grant is a PF/C. Any idea if he'd do well at Center?

Black Death

He can play center , but he more effective at PF.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Trumpers on December 06, 2013, 01:26:00 PM
Dorling/Pancho

could you decide the WEST/EAST All-Stars respectively please.

Selections sent in.

That was truly difficult and the lineup will be ...... interesting.

¿PapaPancho?

Word in advance the uploaded podcast balance is off everywhere .... your basically hearing one side of a conversation which means in a podcast of 4 people you only hear TJ .... somehow this is ACTUALLY his fault

The TeeJ of Philly

I don't know what you're talking about Pancho, the file I sent to Chris works properly and, unless Strike fixed it between now and then, it's fine.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on December 07, 2013, 09:05:42 AM
I don't know what you're talking about Pancho, the file I sent to Chris works properly and, unless Strike fixed it between now and then, it's fine.

Scratch that, there are some issues on the file I sent mainly for a 35 stretch, there's no GM Soul at all and when I do talk, there's awkward silence

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Jennifer

I SIGNED UP FOR NS REPORT NOT THE DORLING LOVE FEST.

Edit: Also I'm getting like an echo when I listen to, makes it impossible.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

I'm getting it fixed at the moment. Something with the audio file, TJ sent me a corrected one. I'll let you guys all know once it's edited all well and good and fixed.

Strike

File's been fixed and updated on podomatic. Go through and listen accordingly.