Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on December 07, 2013, 08:00:42 PM
Then he went full Prancy.

You never go full Prancy. Also noticed I've made that mistake both of the last two seasons on week 5.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Is there actual knowledge of who is dead from the Closeness siege at this point?

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to note here is how everything will come together this week:

- Require Dorling's All-Star selections then I will run the sim on the All-Star game
- I will prior to this post Week 7's action from the FBL. Please do not answer any questions from the media till AFTER the All-Star game is simmed
- After the All-Star game is up there will be a General News story in regards to the Closeness Siege. Think of this as a way to eliminate a few more players from the game. I appreciate its a BIT DARK, but I will try and make it as lighthearted as I can do.
- From there on in, feel free to answer your General Media. I will be posting a list of the potential Free Agents, their desired locations and or plans. This should eliminate the requirement for people going mental over Free Agents.

We will probably need a few more GMs next season mostly cause I think some of the current GMs might bow out so if anyone shows an interest and they understand the committment format we require then let them know of the current openings.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Arkia Fisk

Sending $$$ your way soon Bossman btw.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

:sparta:

no problem boss ... also SL protections into the Confirmed thread  right
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Black Death on December 08, 2013, 06:22:05 PM
:sparta:

no problem boss ... also SL protections into the Confirmed thread  right

You can do that whenever mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Dorling

Allstar team done boss.

J-Reb

So, I can't win but one game all season but once I'm fired, my team all the sudden turns to worldbeaters.  I really am not good at this game.

GM Franchise

You over estimate the need for a GM.

Gates

Hindsight keeps telling me I should have sent Holly to that party...might have been an easy way to get rid of his contract.

Mike Powers

I'm in playoff contention? What is this I don't even....

Black Death

mike ... the East be crazy

GM Franchise

The west is getting just as crazy.