News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Seagulls beat the toppers. That's insane. This season is interesting.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on December 08, 2013, 07:49:57 PM

Squirrels beat them too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on December 08, 2013, 07:49:57 PM

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 08, 2013, 08:01:32 PM
Squirrels beat them too.

Thundercats beat the Jaguars too.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Quote from: Trumpers on December 08, 2013, 09:00:55 PM

BREAKING NEWS...CLOSENESS TWINS CRASH ATTEMPTED MOON ROCKET LOOKING TO FLEE SCENE

The Closeness Twins reign of terror ended last night when they attempted to fly a rocket made of paper, crisp packets and Geoff Fardy merchandise to the moon killing both men...or so it would seem, but the real tragedy occurred when it was revealed which FBL stars had lost their lives during the seiige that went on far too long for anyone to be interested.

Igor Slatizck - although its unclear at this stage it seemed he might have been murdered by a further maniacal hostege...unnamed for taking the last piece of pizza. It seems Igor's taste for a meat feast was his timely death. His head was then delivered back out the door on Day 4. Some police officers did partake in the pizza before realizing they were indeed eating Slatizck...it was a dead give away when someone realized his face was just sitting there.

Cheese King - Rumours persisted inside King attempted to get a game of Flipsopoly going, and traded his get out of jail free card for poison. King then drank the poison and died. His corpse has since been traded to the Texas Stallions as part of a deal for Season 15, though many feel his stiff like approach inside is better than most the current Texas roster. King who has been known from time to time can be contacted by the means of seances or just to mess with terrorist General Managers. Charles Munsen was thought to also have died or at least been disfigured, but he was not a zombie...just ugly.

Mo Daniels - A would be hero of the siege, Daniels changed his religion to the Church of Lungology which he founded whilst in the siege. Part of his ritual was to remove his own lung and then soon realized he couldnt breath...when he was dead. His tombstone is engraved with 'Mo Money Mo Daniels'. A senile Coach MacKay attended the funeral, but thought he was at bingo.

Baldo - Started to get a small enterprise of t-shirts going saying he loved 'GM Alex K' when people revealed he had only been living with his General Manager in his mind he envoked the 'Vraba Leap Of Faith', but instead of soft grass he lept into a bed of knifes...confused by this Western horticulture. He is survived by his life partner Alex K.

Caleb Toom - Complained about most things during the siege including the pillows in the night he was suffocated by one after asking for a trade to a better pillow. It is fortold that the hostages bonded over Toom's death with their captures as nobody liked him.

The Unlucky 5 or the 'WhoGivesAFack5' were remembered on the back of a commerative RC Cola can this week. The siege eventually came to an end, when Vlad Bogolov stormed the compound and proceeded to have extreme sexual intercourse with a shotgun, Mike Flips then used a form of legendary karate to free...himself...and then make sure he locked the door behind him. Finally, as the rocket to the meet the Almighty Lebron Cupboard a malfunction in the bottom crisp packet was thought to have caused the problem in otherwise what would have been a successful mission. Jon Howard from Slappy Days has bought the rights to the story for the feature film...Tree Man 9: Barking Up The Wrong Tree.

CREDIT: THE INFORMER

Oh.  My.  God.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

EXPLAINING THE FREE AGENCY TREE:

Each FA is listed. Anyone listed as wanting to stay with their current team should be considered to have the desire to do so. Anyone saying No will not stay with the team and re-sign. Undecided means he has options and really hasnt made up his mind so it will cost you!

- There are 4 teams per player in the possibilities thread. It is done in preference order. If there is a SL or FBL logo this means they are open for options 3 or 4 to sign for most teams but would prefer the other teams first if given a chance. If a FBL or SL proceeds the other it indicates what league said player would prefer to stay in or go to.

Outside that its first come, first served. Anyone is welcome to bid on any players, but please dont waste time if its fairly obvious you cannot sign them. Catch being...you have to be a current GM to talk FA with a player...and owners of the FBL/SL will sign players for teams without a GM.

Enjoy and may the bidding war commence!!!

P.S. You are not required to protect these players from the SL as they will officially SIGN AFTER your protections deadline.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Ian are we supposed to assume the All Star Game HASN'T happened since all your questions are written from that perspective?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: PapaPancho on December 08, 2013, 09:15:43 PM
Ian are we supposed to assume the All Star Game HASN'T happened since all your questions are written from that perspective?

Easy either way mate, nobody shall be penalized for it.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

Just for clarification: those of us in GM purgatory will have FA's signed for us, correct?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 08, 2013, 09:28:35 PM
Just for clarification: those of us in GM purgatory will have FA's signed for us, correct?

That's how I read it as well. I think the FAs are signed by the owner.

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

Coaches leaving left and right.

Jennifer

I feel like the number 1 golden rule of the FBL needs to be like, put on the gates/doorways to the FBL board.

Never, under any circumstances, skip talking to your coach.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

FA always trips people up.  From overspending to pissing off coaches.