News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravedigger

Hey guys. Some of you know me from other places, but I think most of you probably don't have a clue who I am.

Anyway, I'm looking to get into this. Do any of you guys know which teams have openings for next season?

GM Franchise

Birmingham, Anchorage, and Tempe
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Tempe, Birmingham, Colorado, Las Vegas.

Welcome Digger!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 08, 2013, 11:53:11 PM
Tempe, Birmingham, Colorado, Las Vegas.

Welcome Digger!

Blade is in Vegas, Josh is in Colorado.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Who are the GMs looking for teams?

GM Franchise

Ty

Well, you and Gravedigger now.

Mike Powers

Like I said, Birmingham, Anchorage, and Tempe. :D

GM Franchise

I think Birmingham is the best of the three since they have Pebbles now and some good pieces to work with. And naturally it's a team I've already been fired from lol.

GM Franchise

Oh and welcome Digger to the game.  :)

Ty

Who else do they have? Is their owner hard to work for>

Gates

Welcome to the game, Digger!

Gravedigger

Thanks guys. I posted in the Birmingham thread to show my interest, so hopefully I get a shot. I've followed this a little in the past, been trying to get better acquainted. It seems like a lot of fun.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on December 08, 2013, 11:58:47 PM
Who else do they have? Is their owner hard to work for>

Ty, they have Pebbles Lane, Flynn, Code, Bragg Anderson, and Ty Williams.

Black Death

Welcome Digger ... any questions we are here to help
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"