News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

It's the way the game works. You are accountable for everything you post.

Flins.

Still doesn't make sense in the format of us speaking directly to people. How did the conversation go?

"Hi, Mr. Sales. PR representative from Boston Bells here, GM Flins would like to talk with you if possible... also he thought your surname was Smalls, lol."

I understand the ethos of the game and everything, i get that there reprucussions for actions and what not but these ones just didnt compute with me, the first one more so than the name gaff.

Ty

Quote from: Flins. on December 10, 2013, 08:45:03 PM
Still doesn't make sense in the format of us speaking directly to people. How did the conversation go?

"Hi, Mr. Sales. PR representative from Boston Bells here, GM Flins would like to talk with you if possible... also he thought your surname was Smalls, lol."

I understand the ethos of the game and everything, i get that there reprucussions for actions and what not but these ones just didnt compute with me, the first one more so than the name gaff.

Your pr lady called him by the wrong name probably and blamed you.

jagilki

The PR people just like to fuck with most of us.

Not me though,  My PR lady is a peach and a great person all around

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: jagilki on December 10, 2013, 09:26:54 PM

My PR Lady saves my ass ....

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on December 10, 2013, 09:26:54 PM

Some literally.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gates

Maybe he's got your office bugged...

Domingo

So, I lost two players to free agency and will have to look into filling those spots...and that's cool. The question I have is, did Ian say that the players you don't protect are automatically going to the SL...or just that the SL can poach them if you leave them unprotected?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Domingo on December 10, 2013, 11:08:04 PM
So, I lost two players to free agency and will have to look into filling those spots...and that's cool. The question I have is, did Ian say that the players you don't protect are automatically going to the SL...or just that the SL can poach them if you leave them unprotected?

The players you leave unprotected I believe, are on your team next year unless they sign with the SL. The SL could select them but it would be up to the players if they choose to leave. For Example, if I were to leave Yallop unprotected but he said no to the SL he would return to my team.

Gravedigger

Are all the contracts guaranteed money, or can I cut guys I don't want on the roster to free cap space?

T-Bonizzle

All guaranteed, if you want to cut guys you still got to pay them...except out of your PR budget

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gravedigger on December 10, 2013, 11:25:10 PM
Are all the contracts guaranteed money, or can I cut guys I don't want on the roster to free cap space?

You'll have to pay out the remainder of their contract if they have multiple year contract.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gravedigger

That's what I thought, but figured I should ask just in case. Thanks.

Steven

Damn you exams. I vanish for a couple days and come back to Eisen being plucked from Mississippi?  :(