News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

I was wondering about that myself, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Ouch in the Montreal thread

GM Franchise

You got yourself a few deals for next season, Ty.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I need a c and a sf I think and I'll be fine. Dusty was a good pickup

Ty

Sorry, I said that in my head cheerfully but might not have come off as so.

I'm not sure what in gonna do yet

GM Franchise

I meant in your team thread. Your owner is making some moves.

Ty

Oh that. Yeah, it's cool. I lose Felix and show, two drama players and gain dusty, a solid pf who's got a great attitude.

Jon

Felix hasn't been a drama player for quite awhile. And Dusty had his own share of drama this season.

You have to remember, it's usually not the players that have issues until the GM causes them.

Ty

The orphans disagree with you there, some apples are just rotten

Jon

Quote from: Jon on December 14, 2013, 11:54:58 AM
Felix hasn't been a drama player for quite awhile. And Dusty had his own share of drama this season.

You have to remember, it's usually not the players that have issues until the GM causes them.

Ty

Yeahm I guess thats so

GM Franchise

Dusty was a good pick up.

T-Bonizzle

It's usually when GMs go looking for problems that they find them.

Ty

TBH, not sure which direction to go. I have Dusty and Cabbidan Falls (PF/C 6'11") and not really anyone that is a true centre. Good team though