OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Oh yeah....forgot about alex

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

I just don't understand why Fnord isn't interested. The resident post whore of the site should relish a chance to post more!!

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 15, 2013, 12:28:46 PM
I just don't understand why Fnord isn't interested. The resident post whore of the site should relish a chance to post more!!

Midas wont let him?

Hondo

I've talked to Fnord about it in the past, he says he doesn't think he'd have the time to devote to it like everyone else.
'

Because that would be the ONE thing he doesn't have time for, I guess.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

I donno, I personally feel like for this game less is more. I know Ian loves getting more and more people involved with this, but If you told me we could have 25 total players, with varying levels of commitment or 12 players that have 15-20 a day to pop in and check around, are involved not only OOC but are invested in the game, its funner to me & it also makes the experience more time efficient for locking in and stuff.

When you get to the point where you have to ASK people to play this wonderful game, I think less is more.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on December 15, 2013, 12:59:14 PM
I donno, I personally feel like for this game less is more. I know Ian loves getting more and more people involved with this, but If you told me we could have 25 total players, with varying levels of commitment or 12 players that have 15-20 a day to pop in and check around, are involved not only OOC but are invested in the game, its funner to me & it also makes the experience more time efficient for locking in and stuff.

When you get to the point where you have to ASK people to play this wonderful game, I think less is more.

+1 Agree.

EDIT: I've had a blast thus far.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

To go along with what everyone else has said I've had a lot of fun playing. It's a very enjoyable game, Ian.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Love the game.

Don't have Internet at the moment and limit for data on my phone so haven't been able to contribute much lately.  Great game though and a ton of fast.

jagilki

I'm in the game for the long haul.  Love it, despite my pure hatred for Basketball.

Mike Powers

In it forever. Love it love it LOVE IT!

GM Franchise

I'm in it for the long haul too. LOVE the FBL.

Dorling

I reckon I have 6 months or so left before I can't play anymore so I will continue to enjoy it as much as I do until then.

¿PapaPancho?

The next season better get started in six months ... i also request to play every game against Dorling ... loser leaves FBL texas deathmatch