News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Around page 88 or so I think.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Dang...I don't know how I missed that.

Hondo

Don't feel too bad, I missed it at first too.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

I'm going to be that guy and ask if we can autolock the two remaining teams.  Waiting on Fisk and Alex could take weeks.

Alex Smiley

I'm probably just going to lock in at this point anyway. Honestly, I'm so far behind on everything I don't even know what's going on. Sorry, guys.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Jon

Quote from: GM AlexK on December 16, 2013, 02:15:22 PM
I'm probably just going to lock in at this point anyway. Honestly, I'm so far behind on everything I don't even know what's going on. Sorry, guys.

Looks like you forgot to do anything... let alone lock-in.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on December 16, 2013, 04:38:08 PM
Looks like you forgot to do anything... let alone lock-in.

Basically the usual.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM AlexK on December 16, 2013, 02:15:22 PM

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Give him time guys.  He's still in shock over Baldo.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: jagilki on December 16, 2013, 06:10:50 PM

Shit, I feel bad, Toom died and I was going all Mel Gibson.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on December 16, 2013, 06:14:43 PM
Shit, I feel bad, Toom died and I was going all Mel Gibson.

Actually you went anti Mel Gibson. You got very jewy with that Toom contract. Mel does not approve

Black Death

Racist  ass Melly Gibson
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on December 16, 2013, 06:10:50 PM

Hopefully he got a pre-nup.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers