News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Gates

Nice work, Alex. Awesome logos.

And congrats Hondo.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Cory

If we HAVE to add more people, someone please get Tees in this game.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Don't make me murder you with violence.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on December 17, 2013, 01:02:13 PM
Does he post in the league often

Yes he is online daily and if needed I can contact him via phone or Facebook.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Cory on December 17, 2013, 01:52:54 PM
If we HAVE to add more people, someone please get Tees in this game.

Quote from: Trumpers on July 13, 2012, 07:49:43 PM

Cool. Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he dressed up as a girl bunny?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Kenfucius

Well, I was considering waiting for the expansion, but hey, expectations are probably higher on them than on Bismarck at this point.

Fresh victim over here, let's see how it goes as yet another newbie with no clue about basketball.

*cowers a little bit*

Mike Powers

Welcome to the game bro! You really don't need to know much about basketball, it's more about managing personalities.

Gates

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 17, 2013, 02:50:18 PM
Welcome to the game bro! You really don't need to know much about basketball, it's more about managing personalities.

This pretty much.

Welcome to the game, Ken.

Kenfucius

Yeah, I've been reading and lurking for awhile. There was way too much stuff going on that made me spit coffee for me not to want to try this out.

Looking forward to it.

Hondo

Yes, welcome! Always good to see fresh faces in the game.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Great Job  Alex

Welcome Ken  great to have you ... any questions were here to help
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quick 5 tips from a dude whose been here since the beginning

1) Subscribe to your teams topic, so every time Ian posts an update, you'll get a notification
2) Free free to pop in OOC, shame the shouty isnt as good that was much quicker, but everyone helps.
3) As a new player, DONT make a trade within your first off-season, odds say someone like me is trying to rip you off.
4) Less is more. Dont do/ask anything without a purpose, it slows up the game, you'll see this when your actually playing.
5)  Welcome and enjoy this crazy fun game.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

6) NEVER EVER START THE WEEK'S BUSINESS WITHOUT WAITING FOR YOUR COACH.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."