News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on December 18, 2013, 12:00:33 AM
The best advice for this game is just have fun and freaking play.  Don't get to worried if things don't go your way, that's part of the game.

love it when Jag makes sense ...makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Quote from: jagilki on December 18, 2013, 12:00:33 AM
The best advice for this game is just have fun and freaking play.  Don't forget to have a massive fit and swear at all fellow players before being banned from the game if things don't go your way, that's part of the game.

T-Bonizzle

Hondo

Well, except I had a player quit on me early in (Cooper), I forgot to check in with Winchester first and he went off on a drunken rampage and killed a horse, made the same mistake again with GoGo and he quit, forgot to bench Country after he hurt his finger trying to use it as a key, which led to a series of events that got me blacklisted from Don Figs.

Just because I'm not on the Homeland Security Terrorist Watchlist doesn't mean bad things don't happen :)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Hmm, wondering if I should try and go full Canada in Calgary, try and pry Mitchell from Jenn, Henderson/Thomas from Fanchy, Watchen and Dawson ideally from Free agents.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

J-Reb

Willie Davis is going Teddy Long, playa.

Steven

So... I'll just pretend that season never happened.  8)

Black Death

So steven ...I take it your going to go after Morris

GM Franchise

Welcome Zeus to the game.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Never go full retard Ferndale Closeness Franchise ANYTHING in FBL

Justin

Stay away from my coaches Metro!

Strike

Quote from: Steven on December 18, 2013, 02:13:34 PM

It was like something out of a sci-fi movie? <_<

Mike Powers

Quote from: Steven on December 18, 2013, 02:13:34 PM

Pretend what never happened?  You've always been the GM of Roswell..... ;D

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 18, 2013, 02:46:39 PM
Welcome Zeus to the game.  :)

Yes, welcome Zeus!

Black Death

Cory

Quote from: jagilki on December 18, 2013, 02:50:28 PM
Never go full retard Ferndale Closeness Franchise ANYTHING in FBL

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I dont think this would be similar to any of those as those are relatives, this is all representing their country in a foreign league, kinda like if the Raptors in the NBA had Steve Nash, Anthony Bennett, and got Andrew Wiggens.

I cant see it being an issue and for as much as I negative my good positives in this game with stupid mistakes, my in game reputation of team chemistry is well known, and I think having Canadas best all on one team could be like the Croatians (?) that Dorling had in Virginia a while back, with Class/Rekov/Molivaz/Ronko/Vraba.

I could probably wait for Thomas's contract to expire and pick him up there, and probably grab solid bench guys like Watchen and Dawson if they fall to F.A, but I think trying to get Rhys Mitchell off Jenn would cost to much for an experiment that I dont know if would work.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE