OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on January 07, 2014, 08:39:58 PM
Who would be the better noise coach. Gene or other dude

The one with the megaphone...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

jagilki

doesn't matter now.  Metro took a Deuce.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Black Death on January 07, 2014, 08:58:10 PM

neither one is not that  good... think he would have been better off with flips

Sooo....you're saying they're both good then?

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 07, 2014, 10:42:00 PM
Sooo....you're saying they're both good then?

Got to agree with Death here ... at least Flips played basketball and knows the ball goes in the basket ...

the other two are a two bit cheap loanshark and the other is a wrestling ring announcer.

GM Franchise

I've had both Flips and Deuce as coaches working for me in the past. Deuce knows ZERO about basketball and is a swindler. Flips is a mess personality-wise but is the better coach overall.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

I was making a "Black Death language" joke. He said NEITHER one is NOT that good. A double negative, which translates to "they're both good".

*sigh*

Nevermind.

Ty

I was the first to have Flips, he got arrested while working for me. Other than that, he didn't do too much harm

Ninja Edit: Yes Mike, we caught that :P

Mike Powers

We'll Pancho quoted me, then no sold me.....I didn't know what to do!!!

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on January 08, 2014, 12:57:42 AM
I was the first to have Flips, he got arrested while working for me. Other than that, he didn't do too much harm

Ninja Edit: Yes Mike, we caught that :P

Flips was working for Wyoming and Seattle before you had him in Season 8...

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 08, 2014, 01:10:15 AM
Flips was working for Wyoming and Seattle before you had him in Season 8...

Was he? Ill have to go back and look

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 08, 2014, 01:02:55 AM
We'll Pancho quoted me, then no sold me.....I didn't know what to do!!!

I actually didn't catch that .. ever read those text that spell it wrong but when you read it in your head you read it right? 

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on January 08, 2014, 01:10:51 AM
Was he? Ill have to go back and look

Yeah, I had him Season 7 after he left Wyoming to come back to Seattle. He went to Roswell after that.

Ty

GM Franchise