Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Congrats to the winners...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

At work, I'll try to answer questions when I can.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Right all I am starting to move PR budgets and what not around so please be aware thats us done for PR usage in Season 14. Just to keep me a head of the game. Any issues please contact me.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

I know we still have a few more games to be played but just wanted to say thanks for another fun season, Ian.  Looking forward to another one!

Justin

I share Reb's sentiments.  Another marvelous job.

Hondo

Indeed.

I still don't know how you do it all and keep a smile on your face. Mad props.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Agreed. This game is always fun. :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Flins.

Mike Powers

Many thanks Ian, as always.

Surprised that each and every series was a sweep.

Gates

I'll echo the sentiments before me. Many thanks, Ian, for all the work you put into this.

Looking forward to another fun season.

Justin

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 24, 2014, 02:52:14 PM
Surprised that each and every series was a sweep.

Volcanoes/Bears went three games.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

There will be some SL articles going up shortly in General News please treat them as articles post our season. Just doing it for time saving exercises...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

I'll be home from work in about an hour. I'll be able to answer questions and lock in then.

Good Luck Justin!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Will there be a break before all the threads open up for the offseason, or we doing it right after the playoffs?

Just cause I work all Saturday morning, and need to plan accordingly so I dont miss out the gate and lose out on signings.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: Jon on January 24, 2014, 03:27:01 PM
I'll be home from work in about an hour. I'll be able to answer questions and lock in then.

Good Luck Justin!

Same to you bro!