Previous topic - Next topic

Flins.

Crayons are part of his diet though...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Flins. on January 30, 2014, 03:15:33 PM
Crayons are part of his diet though...

At least he's colorful.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Bordan is a less efficient, dumbed down (yeah) Country Sampson

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

FXBlade

What page was the google spread sheet on? Or if someone could link me again please.  I have it on my phone but not my computer

GM Franchise

Maybe he's Country's cousin or is related to him somehow.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: Blade on January 30, 2014, 03:24:36 PM
What page was the google spread sheet on? Or if someone could link me again please.  I have it on my phone but not my computer

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap1yixN8wM79dHVjSmlXTzdqNzh4UkJjMmctd0V4Q3c&rm=full#gid=1

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

And that concludes the S15 FBL Draft!

Justin

I have completed my reviews of all six teams that have been officially locked in.

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on January 30, 2014, 04:40:29 PM
I have completed my reviews of all six teams that have been officially locked in.

When I did my reviews, I released them in 6 team increments. Makes it easier to follow, IMO. 

Jon

TEAMS THAT NEED PLAYERS

Bismarck: 1 Player
Boise: 1 Player
Calgary: 2 Players
Colorado: 1 Player
Montreal: 1 Player
Roswell: 1 Player
San Diego: 2 Players
Seattle: 3 Players
Texas: 1 Player
Virginia: 2 Players
Wyoming: 1 Player

AVAILABLE FREE AGENTS

Marty Brown   SF/PF
Davis Newton   SF/PF
Chuck Ginge   SF/PF
Duke Briscoe   SF/PF
David Bordan   PF
Nick Trehurd   PG

Gravedigger

Does this happen each year where there are more roster spots than players available?

Cory

Quote from: Gravedigger on January 30, 2014, 05:43:33 PM
Does this happen each year where there are more roster spots than players available?

This is the first year, and I've been around since first season

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

The only time it's been close to this was when Moses Franks and the rest of the older FAs were added to the game.

GM Franchise

Now it's time for the Battle for Chuck Ginge to begin.  :)