News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: C.J. Gates on January 30, 2014, 07:57:09 PM
Rogers and Allan were never in Anchorage, so I don't think you can place that at the feet of Franchise. Josh took Cunningham and Chang to Colorado but they didn't want to play so they were traded from Colorado for Allan and Rogers.

Ninja'd just about to say this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Fixed on the Franchise front.  Sorry about that. 

Mike Powers

Quote from: Domingo on January 30, 2014, 07:21:35 PM
It had less to do with being on the bench and more to do with how Powers handled it in my opinion.  He ignored them,  then when it was brought up he called them all in at one time line a herd of cattle. 

I didn't ignore them, I called them out n the media. THEN my big mistake in talking to them as a group.

Dorling

Good stuff Justin. 13-13 would be a good season I think! But it's 99% going to be my last so I'm going to try and stir up merry hell!

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Dorling on January 31, 2014, 02:57:05 AM
Good stuff Justin. 13-13 would be a good season I think! But it's 99% going to be my last so I'm going to try and stir up merry hell!

IC: Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!!

OOC: Good luck good sir!

Ty

What would happen if someone approached an fbl team.

Justin

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on January 31, 2014, 05:55:17 AM
What would happen if someone approached an fbl team.

In what way?

jagilki

I'm assuming he meant SL

Ty

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

TEAMS THAT NEED PLAYERS

Boise: 1 Player
Roswell: 1 Player
San Diego: 1 Player
Seattle: 2 Players

AVAILABLE FREE AGENTS

Wonky Scrotum - SG/PG
Wee Pee - SF/SG
Perv Henderson - SG/SF
Muddy Mullet - SF/PF
Melvin Nerdstron - SF/SG
Jon Teas - SF/SG

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Steven

MAGIC Loon! I'm going to like this guy!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

before it is said yes, I know I paid Marty too much, but it's only for a year which is all I want him for so I can afford it
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Domingo

Sgt. Josh Underpants

ha thanks for catching that Dom
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.