News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

Higher expectations in Seattle.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Domingo

And higher expectations of me, too.

GM Franchise

True since you are a Championship level GM.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on February 01, 2014, 05:25:29 PM
So much negativity, but none more than the negative use of the English language.

Everyone ignores Ty anyway....

Domingo

I've won one, so I wouldn't go that far, but the owner does expect more and deserves more so I wouldn't blame him. I've had a terrible offseason

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 01, 2014, 05:36:52 PM

This was never about me anyways. This is only bout me watching UFC in China. That's all life is ever about on UFC nights

Ty

And Dom, if you do get fired (which you shouldnt I think, they should give you another shot. Or else maybe Troy will put up 60 point games every game...) then you will be offered any team in the league pretty well. Your rep is good enough

jagilki

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 01, 2014, 05:36:52 PM

Unless you're a Chinese hooker.

Mike Powers

Ty

Worst day of my life. Never go to Shanghai, they will rip you off.

Luckily, the authorites love foreign investors. My friend's dad told the police I was coming to China concerning business and the hotel ripped me off. The hotel apologized and gave me about $800 back. Between the price of the room and the ripoffs, it only cost about $500 so I think I've forgiven those rotten bastards.

If your ever in Shanghai and you feel your being ripped off, just call the police

The TeeJ of Philly

Nah, I think Dom gets teh axe unforetunately, he had to improve the front court from last year and he did not, and i doubt the team he has put together makes the playoffs let alone the West finals

Domingo

I'm not quitting, I just see the writing on the wall and I know the failure of this season falls on me.

Cory

That's what I did with Tampa saved myself got out while I was 6-1 instead of losing like 15 games in a row

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on February 01, 2014, 05:53:40 PM
Worst day of my life. Never go to Shanghai, they will rip you off.

Luckily, the authorites love foreign investors. My friend's dad told the police I was coming to China concerning business and the hotel ripped me off. The hotel apologized and gave me about $800 back. Between the price of the room and the ripoffs, it only cost about $500 so I think I've forgiven those rotten bastards.

If your ever in Shanghai and you feel your being ripped off, just call the police

Shoulda called Kirk.