News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

That wasn't salary, that was comic book money!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Mike Powers

Ty

We need a gm union lol

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 12, 2014, 05:13:37 PM
Blame Caleb Toom?

Try Gary Scott, he got all uppity that i told him not to make comments about players he doesn't rep on my time and decided to shit all over the fair deal I offered Toom.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Join a union...with you guys?

Hondo

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 12, 2014, 05:51:32 PM
We tried that Season 6. It didn't work.

There wasn't any "we" to it. Others and I said it was a terrible idea and wanted no part in it.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Ty, you should try and find someone to co-manage with you.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on February 12, 2014, 07:07:12 PM
Ty, you should try and find someone to co-manage with you.

AlexK?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on February 12, 2014, 07:03:54 PM
There wasn't any "we" to it. Others and I said it was a terrible idea and wanted no part in it.

I believe it was Cory's idea.

Kirk

I'd be up for co-managing. I think it would be the perfect way to get into the game with all the help I would need.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Welcome Kirk. Ty might need a co-manager considering he'll be out for a bit.

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 12, 2014, 08:12:20 PM
I believe it was Cory's idea.

Yeah, I think maybe me and Bone had something going, but I started it, as a storyline.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Me, Cory, and Prancy yeah.